NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, wow, those came out of left field. Before Aliens S1 too. Sweet. Hopefully TRU gets them by Christmas.

Ohhh damn! Was gonna go to frank and sons today too, would've got my set from Nora!

Congrats on the score and thanks for posting it. I'll have to go Wednesday or next Saturday for sure now, hope she doesn't sell out of 'em.

I went looking for them. No luck. Can't even find that damn Original Predator either. So i spent the money on booze instead.

That's it - these figures look amazing.

I'm getting the jungle combat Dutch & an OG Predator to go with him..

..if I can find them - & for a decent price of course. :lol

Just bought my set of series 8, both Dutch figures and the predator. Can't wait to receive them!

These are dream-come-true figures. Cannot wait to get them. Probably 2 months off with BBTS though.

Muddy Dutch looks amazing - they both do but I want to mention the hair on muddy dutch. I love the way they actually bothered to resculpt it flattened on the sides and more choppy on top instead of just reusing the same clean haired sculpts. Also the leaves etc all over the body. Just Wow.

My only criticism might be that the jaw is perhaps a little too square.

Back