NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed, the problem is there are only a few of those right poses, today's NECA figures are so much more versatile for poses, I'm glad the days of nearly statue figures are over, especially where the manufacturer does not always select the best pose. It's also fun to make each figure feel like yours as not a total carbon copy of everyone else's.

very true, I agree 100 %,:goodpost::exactly:

So, since we now know AvP will be in series 12 and 13, I wonder what series 11 will be comprised of. Maybe the rest of the "Dead End" Predators?

I don't see how stands take away from anything unless you've got the figures set up in an actual built diorama with a scene specific floor.

Just a bunch of figures on a shelf? Why not use a stand. That applies to figures of any scale.

Finaly Series 8 in stock in the UK. I had my stock in yesterday morning along with the very late Prometheus Series 2 figures.

I had doubts about the headsculpt...till I got it in hand. They really are stunning little Arnie figures. They totally capture him right out of the film and have prompted me to listen to the Predator soundtrack pretty much every day since I received them.

Randy said on twitter that they will "eventually" be getting to a Bad Blood Predator.

Yes a 1/4 Dutch would be nice. But the paint, especially for the eyes is a problem. And I think on 1/4, real cloathing would look much better(for example the pants with the camo pattern).

my wolf with a few changes ... it is still very good! :)

Double plasma cannon, whip and repaint mask (with simple pencil)

photo10.jpg

I was going to buy Dutch, but then all the "Diaper pants" comments have made me change my mind...

He really looks like he is wearing diapers....

I was going to buy Dutch, but then all the "Diaper pants" comments have made me change my mind...

He really looks like he is wearing diapers....

It really doesn't look bad. The lines of the 'diaper' follow where there would be creases and folds in the trousers anyway. Speaking for myself, my brain permits them because of that, where a visible joint under the jaw of a HT figure pisses me right off.

Back