NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously, if you don't like these, there's hot toys. If you don't like those, your straight outta luck :dunno

There's other stuff besides HT and NECA. They're just not as well known as those two companies' lines.

Both arms snapped? Geez! Help us, tankman!

Reefer, you might also consider tweeting this info to NECA or putting it on their fb page

This is just pathetic. This factory prides itself on good solid joints and all. It's the same factory that is doing the 19 inch figure.

Awesome pics man

Here's a few. Yeah... both arms broke on my classic. Just snapped like KoBE's. Two thumbs down for that. I do like the bio and colors are better, so might have to try an arm swap or something.

I really love the Elder and hound though, no problems with those guys at all.

necapredsseries301.jpg

necapredsseries302.jpg

necapredsseries303.jpg

necapredsseries304.jpg

necapredsseries305.jpg

necapredsseries306.jpg

necapredsseries307.jpg

This just doesn't make any since at all. Elder has the same arms but why does P1 break? China production is the worst part of this job by far.

Must be frustrating for you tankman. Don't let it get to you too much though dude, I'm sure things like this are pretty much completely out of your control.

This is just pathetic. This factory prides itself on good solid joints and all. It's the same factory that is doing the 19 inch figure.

they need a good jacking up.and need to get some major qc.
their painting is no better then the other china factory, on 7-8 inch figures.
i hope they don't screw up masked predator 2 city hunter, i want it the most.

Last edited:
i don't see any scenario where the unmasked P2 doesn't turn out to be a complete disaster paint app wise.

well i got my neca p1 w/ bio helmet today,
it looks good as far as paint, not perfect of course, alot better then elder p2 i got,no molding flaws that i can see yet, the blade points look fine.
haven't open it yet to check out the arm joints yet, i'm really afriad to.
so everyone cross their fingers they don't break, i trying to get my nerve up to open it now.

Last edited:
i don't see any scenario where the unmasked P2 doesn't turn out to be a complete disaster paint app wise.

well it will be next spring or summer, before p2 city hunter with bio helmet gets released, so maybe after doing all the other lost tribe predators, they mite get it right by then.

well i got my neca p1 w/ bio helmet today,
it looks good as far as paint, not perfect of course, alot better then elder p2 i got,no molding flaws that i can see yet, the blade points look fine.
haven't open it yet to check out the arm joints yet, i'm really afriad to.
so everyone cross their fingers they don't break, i trying to get my nerve up to open it now.

well i opened it, the arms joints didn't break. :clap
other then some paint flaws, i like it,
the feet have mismatched coloring, one's has dark browm ,the other has a lighter brown color on it, one back leg joint is painted silver like the armor, the other one is painted black, (an easy fix)
.a few other paint touch up's and i'll be happy with it.
i'd give it a 3 out of 5.the new factory needs much improvement on their painting.

Last edited:
well i opened it, the arms joints didn't break. :clap
other then some paint flaws, i like it,
the feet have mismatched coloring, one's has dark browm ,the other has a lighter brown color on it, one back leg joint is painted silver like the armor, the other one is painted black, (an easy fix)
.a few other paint touch up's and i'll be happy with it.
i'd give it a 3 out of 5.the new factory needs much improvement on their painting.

OK cool then not all of these are breaking. I think the paint on this P1 is a big step up but then again I've only seen the test shots. I think P2 masked will be fine.

OK cool then not all of these are breaking. I think the paint on this P1 is a big step up but then again I've only seen the test shots. I think P2 masked will be fine.

i hope so , you outdid yourself on the p2 sculpt,
i would hate to see it ruined by bad qc at the factory,
and i hope it don't have that dumb a$$ seamline in the helmet like p1.

they done great on the 19 inch p1,
but the paint on the 8 in. predators are no better then the old factory,of the figures i've gotton, they have better color scemes, but still too much sloppy paint and mismatched paint, like my p1, one foot is dark, one foot is light, back leg joint 1 painted black, the other painted silver.
my p1 gort, one hand paint light the other painted dark,
.my elder p2, unpainted netting on legs, one good painted eye, one bad painted eye,missing paint on 1 arm joint the other arm fine, i blade point missing, the other blade fine., one thumb nail flat on the end the others sharp.etc and etc.

Last edited:
just right now got these bastards in the mail. the paint apps are much better than expected, but far from perfect. nothing broken (yet) and no serious flaws that i can see. i'm just glad i won't have to exchange them at Toys R Us later. now leave me alone while i go reassemble these and play with them.

just right now got these bastards in the mail. the paint apps are much better than expected, but far from perfect. nothing broken (yet) and no serious flaws that i can see. i'm just glad i won't have to exchange them at Toys R Us later. now leave me alone while i go reassemble these and play with them.

:clap congrat dude
give us some good pics ! :peace

Back