NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, the P1 version. The super duper long one. It is the same as my P1's. Both my Elder's are like that, hence the reason i didn't think anything of it. My second Elder actually is missing the golden rings in his mandible. I noticed that I had a bad Elder because in Reefer's photos the bandolier is short and doesn't have the long crocodile skull that P1's has.

Yes, the P1 version. The super duper long one. It is the same as my P1's. Both my Elder's are like that, hence the reason i didn't think anything of it. My second Elder actually is missing the golden rings in his mandible. I noticed that I had a bad Elder because in Reefer's photos the bandolier is short and doesn't have the long crocodile skull that P1's has.
Reefer's has the croc skull too but it's easy to adjust the string length. jump on twitter and tell Randy about it and see if they can send you replacements.

____ it does, I'm on my ipod so its hard to see. :lol

Anyways, it doesn't matter. One elder is stayin boxed up and I'll just alter the string's length on the other.
Pics as soon as my camera charges.

cool.

man, the more i look at this Elder figure, the more i fall in love with it. i think it's my favorite NECA figure. the details are just amazing for a 7" toy. they MUST make a bigger version of this with all the bells and whistles.

after having the HT figure for so long, i can't stop myself from putting his sword in the scabbard. i've never had that option before and i feel like the scabbard is wasted if i don't put the damn sword in there. it's maddening...

Glad you guys are diggin the preds, they are really great figures!

Oh yeah, and my Elders bone neclace was extra long too. I popped his head off and gave it a double wrap around his neck to shorten it.

has anybody tried removing his wrist blades? they're not supposed to be there and they're bugging me. why the hell are they on there in the first place?

cool.

man, the more i look at this Elder figure, the more i fall in love with it. i think it's my favorite NECA figure. the details are just amazing for a 7" toy. they MUST make a bigger version of this with all the bells and whistles.

Hell yeah that needs to happen and the paint and detail will be so much better. I'm going to add all the things that were left off the 8 inch and make sure 19 incher will be great if we do it.

Hell yeah that needs to happen and the paint and detail will be so much better. I'm going to add all the things that were left off the 8 inch and make sure 19 incher will be great if we do it.
is it missing anything else besides the laser sight on his cannon and some straps/wrapping on his arms and legs? the straps aren't a big deal to me, those are easy to make and add myself. if you're gonna go big with this, put a LED in that laser sight, you know it'll look super cool.

edit - oh yeah, just remembered the belt is all wrong and looks like the one on the HT figure.

Last edited:
Just got an email from Amazon letting me know that my P1 Gorts are "not yet shipped", but should arrive within a week or so... :yess:

Just got an email from Amazon letting me know that my P1 Gorts are "not yet shipped", but should arrive within a week or so... :yess:

I received one of the Amazon Gort's yesterday, another should arrive tomorrow, and I've just been notified that the third one (actually my fourth :slap) will arrive next week.

Ordered the Elder from CSC. It will be here tommorow...now bring on the rest of the hunters. :yess:
oh it turns out it's really easy to remove the wrist blades. just dunk the arm in hot water and yank it off at the joint. then peel open the gauntlet and take the blades out and put it back together. those extra cables on the arm and shoulder pop out really easy too. totally looks better and now i can get some sleep.

Back