NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd take either, I just love the original P1 design and I'd happily add nice representations of it to my collection, which the NECA sculpt is, and especially as poseable as it's turned out, I'd have taken it if all it could really pose like was the pose we saw at Toy Fair, but with the new posability seen with Classic, seems like there'd be even more options.

If NECA made larger Preds, I hope the'd be about 14-15" that way they wouldn't look too short next to my other 1/6 figures. Either way a 12" NECA Predator would be awesome.

they probably wouldn't sell well like the 12" Terminators, we have already so many Predators in the 12" scale (Hot Toys, Mcfarlane) , boring.

they probably wouldn't sell well like the 12" Terminators, we have already so many Predators in the 12" scale (Hot Toys, Mcfarlane) , boring.

Different markets though, plenty of young, starting out collectors who can't afford or don't even know about Hot Toys that scour mall shops, comic stores and toy stores for collectibles that could be interested.

Different markets though, plenty of young, starting out collectors who can't afford or don't even know about Hot Toys that scour mall shops, comic stores and toy stores for collectibles that could be interested.
:goodpost: right on man

bring on neca 1/6 scale and 18 inch predator1 and predator 2 now!
make our dream come true randy and tankman.

Well, in theory, I'd be up for large scale P2 as well, but, I definitely want to see the figure design first. Hopefully it's done in this more generic style like the PREDATORS and P1, rather than a more specific pose selection like the Wolf.

Dunno if this is the right place to ask, but I can't find a thread devoted to McFarlane's stuff. I was unpacking a few old boxes this morning and I stumbled across one of their Celtic Predator figures MOC...I literally forgot I had it. I remember them being pretty sought after a few years back, is it worth trying to trade/sell this guy off?

Dunno if this is the right place to ask, but I can't find a thread devoted to McFarlane's stuff. I was unpacking a few old boxes this morning and I stumbled across one of their Celtic Predator figures MOC...I literally forgot I had it. I remember them being pretty sought after a few years back, is it worth trying to trade/sell this guy off?
Most are over 60$ on Ebay. The sad thing is.. Right before i had goten back into the A/P merchandise, i completely destroyed my McFarlane Celtic and Scar.. :slap

Ouch, man. That sucks. I just found a loose McF Elder Predator, as well. I remember going to get these when they first hit...I got a speeding ticket trying to get to the store in time. Haha.

I'm really drifting away from 7" stuff now, so I don't know if I want to keep them or not. If I keep them around, I'll have the compulsion to go get the NECA stuff. If I don't, I won't even think about it.

Gahhhhh:gah: Went to TRU this morning just to take a gander because I needed to go to a hardware store that's right next to it and whadaya know, I saw the peg where the Predators figures should be but no Preds. I asked one of the empolyees and they said they put them up yesterday and sold out. When I asked if he could go in the back and check if they had more he said he wasn't allowed to (even though they've doen it plenty of time before). Meh looks like TRU really dosen't wan't my money :gah:

Gahhhhh:gah: Went to TRU this morning just to take a gander because I needed to go to a hardware store that's right next to it and whadaya know, I saw the peg where the Predators figures should be but no Preds. I asked one of the empolyees and they said they put them up yesterday and sold out. When I asked if he could go in the back and check if they had more he said he wasn't allowed to (even though they've doen it plenty of time before). Meh looks like TRU really dosen't wan't my money :gah:

:lol "wasn't allowed to" I mean at least think up a reasonable excuse. Or just say "ok lemme check", go in the back stand there for a few seconds and come back out shrugging "sorry sir nothing".

:lol "wasn't allowed to" I mean at least think up a reasonable excuse. Or just say "ok lemme check", go in the back stand there for a few seconds and come back out shrugging "sorry sir nothing".

Seriously, at least I wouldn't have been quite as pissed of even if knew he didn't really check instead of him just flat out lying to my face lol. Thing is I've asked this guy to check the back before with no problems.

yep, they have all kinds of retarded policies now. when i was there looking for these, i asked when they get their next truck in and she said "uh we're not supposed to tell customers that". so i asked, "what's the absolute worst case scenario if i know when a truck shows up?" to which she said "i don't know, we're not supposed to tell". so i stared at her like she was the biggest idiot in the world until she walked away.

next day, they got a case in and i got the set. ____ing retarded.

I picked up falconer and berserker today. They are very nice figures, but I definately have to repaint berserkers chest. Here are some pictures I took and edited.
(the first two are the same picture but I played with the colors)
IMG_6290_00001_00000.png

IMG_6290_00000.png

Shot2_00001_00000.png

Hope you guys like them!

Back