NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up falconer and berserker today. They are very nice figures, but I definately have to repaint berserkers chest. Here are some pictures I took and edited.
(the first two are the same picture but I played with the colors)
IMG_6290_00001_00000.png

IMG_6290_00000.png

Shot2_00001_00000.png

Hope you guys like them!

Very nice!!! You need to get some up of Berserker.

Does any one on here know of a good website with pictures that details all the McFarlane Alien and Predator figures? I'm thinking of enhancing my NECA Alien and Predator collections with something compatible like the older McFarlane figures.
Any help is welcomed.
Thanks.

Does any one on here know of a good website with pictures that details all the McFarlane Alien and Predator figures? I'm thinking of enhancing my NECA Alien and Predator collections with something compatible like the older McFarlane figures.
Any help is welcomed.
Thanks.

I've got some McF AVP and NECA AVP-R figures up for sale :). PM me if interested.

As for good pictures and details, the McFarlane website (www.spawn.com) has a lot of good info on each product.

I've got some McF AVP and NECA AVP-R figures up for sale :). PM me if interested.

As for good pictures and details, the McFarlane website (www.spawn.com) has a lot of good info on each product.

Hey, thanks very much for the link. I found all the figures that I want to buy now. Mainly, the Alien Queen boxset, Predator 2, Alien 3, and Alien Resurection. I might even want to get the Alien & Predator boxset because of the cool base.
Thanks for the offer for the figures but as you can see, I'm only really only a fan of Predator/ Predator 2 and mainly Alien & Aliens but I also like the designs of Alien 3 and Resurection.

Blade, i don't wanna waste PM space, do you have any Sealed NECA?

At TRU they are $16.99 unless you can persuade a dumb employee to lower them to $14.99. Tracker drops along with Unmasked open mandible Berserker and Cracked bio Classic this October.

Does Hot Toys base all their figures off McFarlane sculpts :google, that McF P2 looks so much like the HT figure in proportions.

can someone please tell me when we can expect to see the release of the P1 predator figure from the first movie? thats the only one i reeeally want!

Altered cheeks nose brow and the jawbone, and i also added extra padding on his right shoulder.

Really great.

How did you do all this?
What tools did you use?
How did you made the extra padding on the right shoulder?

berzerker5.jpg

The Predator ist from MCFARLANE ?! cant believe this,:slap

propotions, paint, scuplt = HORRIBLE !!

Back