NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blade, i don't wanna waste PM space, do you have any Sealed NECA?

All of 'em are opened. I've got all of McFarlane's AVP Series 1 (minus the stealth exclusive), plus a Predalien, Unmasked Wolf (with extra spear from the masked version), and the Warrior Alien. Later today, I'll put up my NECA 1979 Alien, along with the "Aliens" Warrior. It's not the blue variant, but a combination of brown and blue. Plus tons of loose NECA Gears of War.

heres a neca preds in comiccon

dfx99f.jpg

2i1p087.jpg

6epthz.jpg

damn tracker looks pretty baddass. I don't think there is any preds I don't like in the new movie

does it look like the tracker pred look like the one that would tell you to "git of his property" to anyone else?

I just finished repainting my berserker. I'm not a good painter by any means but I am very happy with how it came out. Heres an unedited picture to show you guys the paint job (I repainted the torso and the bio).
IMG_6372.jpg

Edited pictures:
IMG_6351_00000.png

IMG_6372_00000.png

IMG_6375_00000.png

Last edited:
magnuz love the pics and those are some awesome poses there! You really showed off the articulation! Would you mind doing the same if you plan on getting the falconer and classic?

Still, it WAS removable...

And the head underneath was off too. The forehead was too sloped and too short among other things.

The McFarlane P1 was redeemable in many ways IMO but the P2 just looked horrible. The dreads were a joke, the mask was a joke, the proportions were bizarre. Terrible figure.

Friendly advice? No need to quote an entire set of pictures only a couple of posts after they were originally posted. Its a problem for people browsing on slow connections or on tiny phone screens. :monkey3

Eh sorry, I just like to make sure the OP knows I'm talking to them.

I know, cool, I don't mean to be a jerk, and you're far from the only person to do that, probably did it myself in the past.

What I do now though is just quote their text or just one pic. But if you're specifically bumping their pics onto the next page I don't think anyone would complain about that.

I picked up the classic today. Not too shabby. Here's my review of it:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/iXR_OXazpZY&hl=en_US&fs=1?rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/iXR_OXazpZY&hl=en_US&fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Back