NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Checked my local TRU and nothing but I talked to a guy that works there and he said they actually have them in stock, they just won't put them out till Wensday. Don't know if thats true or not but I guess I'll check back Wensday.

Looks like I have to keep the blacktop warm this week searching for these. :)

Well, for you it should be; you talked to your TRU guy. Wonder if that's the case with everyone else...

Yes sir, I will be out there in the evening though, gotta wait for a package. Furious, when you have SSC ship an expensive item how do you sign for it, if you even have to? I know you have a job and thats why I asked.

oorr...oh wait I live in texas nevermind :lol Ima have to take a trip to TRU to now :D My falconer need my soon be a little tided over :)

Dude, it usually depends on what store you go to. TRU sells NECA figures for $11.99-$12.99. Things From Another World sells NECA figures for $16.99.

Like any collectible, it doesn't have a set market price. But the wiggle room you have isn't much. It's like give or take 5 bucks max. If it's more, then you're shopping at the wrong store, my friend :).

Back