NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, it usually depends on what store you go to. TRU sells NECA figures for $11.99-$12.99. Things From Another World sells NECA figures for $16.99.

Like any collectible, it doesn't have a set market price. But the wiggle room you have isn't much. It's like give or take 5 bucks max. If it's more, then you're shopping at the wrong store, my friend :).

13 sounds acceptable, I really like necas work

aeqtxx.jpg

2gumhkh.jpg

r0t7nm.jpg

2w5smts.jpg

2ey8ks4.jpg

2lc7k29.jpg

Are you serious? Dude, this puppy looks like he's got more articulation than NECA's Wolf! I think we're covered in that department :).

I prefer the V-crotch, since it looks better than ball-jointed hips. It's fine as long as you get good enough articulation in the legs for him to pull off a good squat (and these figures -- and Wolf -- have that).

I prefer the V-crotch, since it looks better than ball-jointed hips. It's fine as long as you get good enough articulation in the legs for him to pull off a good squat (and these figures -- and Wolf -- have that).
I like the Star Wars figure articulation, the whole swivel hinge hip they have; up down, left right.

What was it, over 20 points of articulation? Not to mention that based on the pictures we've seen, we couldn't even pinpoint all of the articulation points. I think Blade and Elder_Predator are right in saying not to worry about that department. The only thing I am worried about now is the paint. I for one have never been good at painting figures, so I rely on the factory paint jobs. Based on the in box pics and the pic with Berserker and Falconer standing in front of a tree, I'd say Berserker might not be purchased by me. I really hope they don't mess it up that badly, I like Berserker. I am, though, really looking forward to Series 2, and hope that Tracker is in it, he's got my favorite Predator mask in the movie. I must say, though, that I love the idea of Predators displaying their trophies on their masks, and not just slung over their shoulders or belts... which leads me to contradict myself and no matter the paint application, I may still have to pick up at least one Berserker from series 1.

Are the descriptions on the back of these pretty much BS? Because these are Bad Bloods. You can sugar-coat it all you want, but these guys are feared by normal Preds the way we fear psycopathic criminals. No honor here, save for Falconer's fair fight with Hanzo.
In any case, today's the day for TRU, is it not? Wonder if I can snag these before I leave for San Diego on Saturday...

So hoping Classic shows up at the local comic shop or TRU today.
By the way, those packaged figures above look much better than anything else we've seen thus far. That's definitely a positive!

Checked out Toys in gurnee IL today nothing. Checked FYE yesterday nothing. Have to keep looking.

Eric

I really hope a store near me gets it. TRU doesn't look to be carrying these using their website as a judge, and FYE told me they don't know if they're getting them.

Dammit, why are mainstream collectibles so hard to get!? lol
I could give it a couple weeks and by then they'll be as common as Wolf, but they look so cool... Can't wait.

Back