NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waited 2 minutes to get ahold of the store. Waited 3 minutes for them to look and ask me what I wanted again. Waited 5 minutes for a big fat "nope." Nothing in their system yet, website doesn't say squat, and I should check back within a week. There are two other TRU's around here, but they're about a 45 to 60 minute drive. Think I'm gonna wait until after I get back from SDCC.

Can someone type out what is on the back of the packges :lol or enlarge them for me?
Not sure if this is spoiler stuff or not so just to be safe I'll use the spoiler tags.

Here is what is says on the back of the Falconer Predator package:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Here is the text from the back from the Beserker Predator card:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Here is the text from the Classic Predator cardback:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Oh wow.

Thank you NECA for adding that incredibly lame term to describe the Predators. Wow. Jesus. It's AvP-R all over again.....:slap

Oh wow.

Thank you NECA for adding that incredibly lame term to describe the Predators. Wow. Jesus. It's AvP-R all over again.....:slap

The back of the packaging is NOT from NECA.

That info was done by FOX.

NECA doesn't control what goes on the packaging.

So, you can thank FOX for that.

I dont know....I highly doubt that. Fox does not consider that crap to be canon. Otherwise, why arent they called Hish? The current name for the EU Predators? Why mention the AvP franchise? Didnt they go lengths and bounds to forget about those films?

I dont know....I highly doubt that. Fox does not consider that crap to be canon. Otherwise, why arent they called Hish? The current name for the EU Predators? Why mention the AvP franchise? Didnt they go lengths and bounds to forget about those films?

I hope so bro!

the backs of the cards were made by Fox so NECA did not BS them. Answered on Twitter.

:dunno:dunno

Back