NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Furious1: It's only Monday; I'd wait a bit more... NECA figures are usually a toss-up when it comes to release dates. Unless a store is dedicated to NECA figures and mainstream collectibles, it could take one week to a month (sometimes more) to get stuff. Toys R Us should get them within this week I'd think. If not, certainly next.

@Darth_Fatso: That sounds odd... they could be doing inventory on Wednesday or getting their new product up then. Guess I'll follow suit. Hope that my TRU has 'em soon :).

Checked my local TRU and nothing but I talked to a guy that works there and he said they actually have them in stock, they just won't put them out till Wensday. Don't know if thats true or not but I guess I'll check back Wensday.

*hopes this is true*

Yea, I know its early, I was just in the neighborhood and thought it would be worth a shot. I'll try the rest of the week, it is on my way home.

Lucky... my nearest TRU is like 20 mins away, on the side of a highway (that by the way is on a bridge). Oh, happy day...:D

I was hoping their biomasks would keep the pollen from entering their nostrils... But I guess they don't work that way!

No sir!

Anyways, I have faith in NECA and believe that the Classic will look better in my own hands, I also believe that the Tracker will kick ass just like Berserker.

No sir!

Anyways, I have faith in NECA and believe that the Classic will look better in my own hands, I also believe that the Tracker will kick ass just like Berserker.

In general things look better when you actually acquire them. Picture on the internet of collectibles are generally many times larger than they are in real life, so flaws stand out more on the internet.

A week or so ago I ordered multiples (3) of the classic on BBTS - Knowing that I would be doing some repaint work :) It's no surpise when dealing with NECA - Sculptwork top notch, but the paint needs a bit of a "push" LOL!

Back