NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to my local comic store just on the off chance they might have them.

The didn't.

But, I lucked out and found the old McFarlane original Alien vs Predator box set for a great price.

SCORE!

But, I lucked out and found the old McFarlane original Alien vs Predator box set for a great price.

SCORE!
HA! i got rid of those things years ago. but, i actually kept the cool base.
i have the Skynet Kane and NECA Big Chap on it now. looks awesome.

Yep, those eggs kick ass. I have my NECA Warrior Aliens duking it out with Wolf on my base right now, can't wait to replace him with Classic!

You know I'm gonna do my "When Worlds Collide" comparison review between the new classic Pred and the old McF Pred.

Just like I did with the NECA Giger Alien and the McF Alien.

You know I'm gonna do my "When Worlds Collide" comparison review between the new classic Pred and the old McF Pred.

Just like I did with the NECA Giger Alien and the McF Alien.

Be careful, when you expose the McF Pred to the awesomeness of Classic he may burst into flames and melt in your hand out of shame.

In all seriousness though, the armor looks good on McF Pred, but he is like the missing link between the Kenner and NECA P1's.

I was hoping for more pictures of these figures to have surfaced during the weekend. Unfortunaly, that hasn't happened. Perhaps this week we'll begin to see them at retail. I plan on buying 1 of the Classic Predator and then wait for NECA to release the other figures from Predator & Predator 2 in their standard clamshell packaging.
Any one consider that perhaps NECA rushed these Predators figures to have a release to coincide with the movies release (kinda) and that's why the paint jobs seem sloppy & hurried?

Find that the characters lose much of their quality.

What does one do with these?
They look like toys.
The paint job looks bad. Especially the classic Predator, and the belly of the Berserker look bad.

I hope for a larger Pred with better quality.
Neca do better figures.

Big disappointment the paint app on the Berserker & the classic Pred is pretty bad. Not what I was expecting at all!

For 15 bucks, I think I'll be able to fix any paint problems myself without complaining..

Checked my local TRU and nothing but I talked to a guy that works there and he said they actually have them in stock, they just won't put them out till Wensday. Don't know if thats true or not but I guess I'll check back Wensday.

Back