NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: New PREDATOR movie figures announced

i have my mcfarlane queen put away, i'm ashamed for anyone to know i have it and to see it..

I am excited to see the TOY FAIR photos.

T-1000 wouild be purrfect

NECA: New PREDATOR movie figures announced
deer mr. tankman.
as you work in NECA, i'd like to ask you something:
won't they have the same poor quality like previous neca aliens, when you need to get 2 or 3 figures to make one fully operational?
i have neca predalien and never met any problems with it, except weak leg joints.
but all alien 1 and alien 2 figures had glued joints and strangely bent heads.

another interesting question is technical: how will be the helmet function realised?
masked/unmasked versions (mouth closed/opened for unmasked) or like for HT predators?

and the third question is: if Predator 2 is made, will he be given a normal big and fat movie-like cannon or it will be the same small, plain strange thing like MF had and HT copied?

p2_cannon_link.jpg

p.s. i hope their bodies will be fat narrow-shoulder predator bodies, not some starving superman figures with giraffe necks like HT preds.

Last edited:

deer mr. tankman.
as you work in NECA, i'd like to ask you something:
won't they have the same poor quality like previous neca aliens, when you need to get 2 or 3 figures to make one fully operational?
i have neca predalien and never met any problems with it, except weak leg joints.
but all alien 1 and alien 2 figures had glued joints and strangely bent heads.

another interesting question is technical: how will be the helmet function realised?
masked/unmasked versions (mouth closed/opened for unmasked) or like for HT predators?

and the third question is: if Predator 2 is made, will he be given a normal big and fat movie-like cannon or it will be the same small, plain strange thing like MF had and HT copied?

p2_cannon_link.jpg

p.s. i hope their bodies will be fat narrow-shoulder predator bodies, not some starving superman figures with giraffe necks like HT preds.

Will see and I would hope China would do what we pay them to do. You never really know what you'll get from them but I would hope the figure would be what we want from them but you never really know.
Finger crossed the Preds will be great and when we do our figure we try very much to make it film accurate. P2 needs that to happen very much. I think paying the money HT wants you to pay means they should try harder to make the figure more movie accurate. It's funny to me that so many like to do their take on these guys but fans realy want it to be accurate. Why not when something is so freaking cool.

I think paying the money HT wants you to pay means they should try harder to make the figure more movie accurate.
they have their high-detalisation which can never be achieved by small figures made of one piece...
but yes. it would be so cool to get screen accurate Winston predators at last on a shelf. without all those "hey we like any toy predators as they are, and there is no need to count dots on forehead".

Tankman, the new Bioshock figures ROCK! Did you have a hand in them?

I'll probably be getting all of these...I need to get myself several of the Wolf figures that have already been released

It'd be nice if there was a bit more variation between figures of the same Predator than Wolf had.

I think NECA is gonna put their stuff up for show tomorrow.

Yeah it would be tomorrow wouldn't it :rolleyes: Valentines Day when I won't be at home, all attention on the g/f!! Then working on monday. Typical. :banghead

Tankman, the new Bioshock figures ROCK! Did you have a hand in them?

Thanks and yes I did have my hands on all of the Bio figures. I wasn't into them like the Predators but they still came out so nice.

Back