NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: New PREDATOR movie figures announced

I never got it either but wish now I did. I kept from getting the HT Predators because it aways got me how skinny they are. I went ahead and got the P1 and ended up loving the figure. Yeah it would be nice if HT did the body more accurate but still it's such a fun figure.

That's why I collect NECA and Hot Toys. NECA's good for representation because the figures are more about sculpt than function, Hot Toys is nice because they offer some pretty solid sculpts and costumes while also giving a very versatile posable piece.

Hey Kyle!

Just a few quick questions:

1.Will you guys be showing the main Predator from Predator 2 at Toyfair?

2.The T-1000 looks great. Any word on a motorcycle cop version?

3.Any new Alien news?

please tell me there will be a 1/6 scale elder predator 2. tankman.

You guys should really just sell what you have shown here. No need to shrink em down.

IMG_7832.JPG

I can't believe my eyes. TANKMAN, you NAILED it dude. seriously knocked it outta the park.

TANKMAN,

are we gonna see these Predators in 1/6 - 12"-13" scale?

Yes, the P1 sculpt is unbelievable. The Elder isnt quite as nice, but still outstanding. I'll be buying every version.

how about a trophy wall base boxset for the elder and lost predators? that would be so kool. and a egg sack base for the Queen Alien.

Hey Kyle!

Just a few quick questions:

1.Will you guys be showing the main Predator from Predator 2 at Toyfair?

2.The T-1000 looks great. Any word on a motorcycle cop version?

3.Any new Alien news?

P2 hasn't been sculpted yet and I hope to start it soon.

Hopefully you'll get more later.

Hopefully more Alien stuff to still come later.

Sorry to be picky but do you mean later this Toyfair or this year? Are you guys spacing out your reveals over the next few days?

how about a trophy wall base boxset for the elder and lost predators? that would be so kool. and a egg sack base for the Queen Alien.

6 years ago maybe and it would be great but the cost would make it a big if.

IMG_7832.JPG

I can't believe my eyes. TANKMAN, you NAILED it dude. seriously knocked it outta the park.

TANKMAN,

are we gonna see these Predators in 1/6 - 12"-13" scale?

Thanks so much and I would hope to see these guys in the larger scale.

Heck yeah, I tried very much to make this figure be Kevin Peter hall's Predator. It took a very look time and the elder isn't finished yet. The hands, gauntlet and dreads still need finishing and I'm hoping to get is all wrapped up this week. Fun to see this is happing at long last. Fingers crossed China will do a great job.
you even got the elder's accessories right. AND the armor.
the ht version was missing all kinds of stuff and you nailed it.
i can't wait to see the finished products. i just wish they were 1:6.

oh and MORE P2 LOST PREDS.

Ah, finally!
Effing beautiful work Kyle! As I said to you earlier, this is the first time I feel like I'm looking at KPH as the predator. Truly remarkable work.
I too hope these get made in 1/6 scale! Besides, you just know that if these are made in 1/6 you'll have to re-release the aliens in 1/6 as well :D

Congratulations man, I know how much you care about these characters and how much research and work goes into them. It paid off!

I'm really hoping China will come through with these, and that we'll get 7 inch, 12 inch and 18 inch figures. :rock

Ok so the City Hunter hasn't been sculpted yet. The Elder was easy to have ready since John Rosengrant himself says he is basically the P1 Predator resprayed and redressed. Kyle, you have truly outdone yourself here. You have actually topped Hot Toys, Sideshow and even Steve Wang, who worked on the film!

P2 hasn't been sculpted yet and I hope to start it soon.

Hopefully you'll get more later.

Hopefully more Alien stuff to still come later.

Congrats man! these predators are the best looking to date. I see great sculptors in Neca stuff once more. The 18" version would be a dream comes true:horror

If they do P1 at 18" I'll definitely get it, I gave up on the Alien at that size because of weight issues, it's such a top heavy creature, but this Predator should stand fine all on its own.

An Elder Predator! Wasn't expecting that. This'll be my first.

Predator figures have really come on since the McFarlane days - I'd buy these for those dreadlocks alone!!

Nice to see 3 unique P1 headsculpts! I just hope I can get them all and that the quality evident here, and on the T-1000, translates down to the 7"ers. I foresee buying 2 of each of these predators just because, maybe 2 of each P1 variant.

The quality will without question drop on the 7" figures, I'm sure they'll be great 7" figures but they'll never be like these 2 ups.

This was the semi-BD 2 up head, and look at what shipped in the 7" scale.

IMG_7802.JPG

Back