NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: New PREDATOR movie figures announced

It'd be nice if there was a bit more variation between figures of the same Predator than Wolf had.
that would be cool, but i'm expecting the wolf business all over again. hopefully without the face seams.
so, they'll put out like 5 of the same sculpt with a couple different heads/paintapps/accessories and i'll end up buying maybe one.

it works pretty well for aliens but as predators go it just annoys me.
there's no need for more than 2 (normal, cloked) predator figures total.
at least make one of them a boxed set with dutch and some skinned bodies or something.

I just hope they do P2 right and 12 inch tall.

Ta-daaaaa!!!! Thanks to Cool Toy Review.

IMG_2686.JPG

IMG_2685.JPG

I hope this means Predator just has 3 swappable heads and not 3 variants to get them all.

They're 12" sculptures that'll be scaled down to make 7" figures.

DAYUMN. Now that is freaking incredible! Probably proto's because of the lack of articulation, but I hope the final 12 inch figures will be that nice!

That's if there are 12" figures, with Alien and Aliens there was only 7" and 18".

I really hope all the details will translate well once shrunken down, but as of right now, :eek Talk about exceeding expectations...

neca has out done, sideshow, hot toys, and steve wang, tankman is truly the Predator King !!!

neca has out done, sideshow, hot toys, and steve wang, tankman is truly the Predator King !!!

Heck yeah, I tried very much to make this figure be Kevin Peter hall's Predator. It took a very look time and the elder isn't finished yet. The hands, gauntlet and dreads still need finishing and I'm hoping to get is all wrapped up this week. Fun to see this is happing at long last. Fingers crossed China will do a great job.

They're 12" sculptures that'll be scaled down to make 7" figures.
Ah, well nevermind then. NECA's guys should teach Hot Toys' guys a little something about proportions though, because they nailed it in that department.

Very nice work Kyle, and the proto painters did a great job too. Do you know how the 3 heads will be released, if it's going to be 3 heads with one figure or 3 heads over a few figures and they just have the heads on display because there's only one body right now?

Very nice work Kyle, and the proto painters did a great job too. Do you know how the 3 heads will be released, if it's going to be 3 heads with one figure or 3 heads over a few figures and they just have the heads on display because there's only one body right now?

I think you can guess at this one and you know the answer. We'll have some neat things still to come later. Should be real cool.

Yeah, just being hopeful :) Glad to see the Elder done, to much regret, I never got the Hot Toys one but I've really come to like the look over time and would like a nice representation in my collection.

Yeah, just being hopeful :) Glad to see the Elder done, to much regret, I never got the Hot Toys one but I've really come to like the look over time and would like a nice representation in my collection.

I never got it either but wish now I did. I kept from getting the HT Predators because it aways got me how skinny they are. I went ahead and got the P1 and ended up loving the figure. Yeah it would be nice if HT did the body more accurate but still it's such a fun figure.

Latest posts

Back