NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: New PREDATOR movie figures announced

We'll see and for me the Elder is the best Predator ever. You can never get enough Predators in my book. It's been hard the last two months working on Predators but I think we'll make Predator fans real happy. One thing for sure is this, not one Predator figure out there has the backpack and gun accurate on any predator figures. Not Sideshow, CM or HT's. I think we nailed it at long last on this figure. I tried very hard to make it look like Kevin Peter Hall is back and ready for action.

I'm a believer! :chew

I hear that and how about a NECA Alien 3 way articulated? I hate the movie but want us to make the figure. The Queen first though. I'm hoping anyway now that the Predator is on his way.

You know you have to make all the aliens, period!

i don't care if they release 10 versions of the same damn figure again.
just for the love of god, no seams on the unmasked face. please. i'll beg if i have to.

and i've given up on hoping for 1:6 aliens from neca. which is a shame.
i'll have to be content with HT's overpriced half-assed approximations.

oh also, make ALL of the lost preds. easy way to reuse sculpts. just sayin.

Is Toyfair here yet?......
wake me up when Toyfair is here.....
I can't sleep..is Toyfair here yet?

Really, I thought you were in love with the McFarlane Alien. I guess things change but sometimes that's a good thing.

You can pose the McF alien really well....:confused:

You made it...you should know that. In fact, the McF Alien has more articulation then the Medicom Alien (or I should say, more movement...)

I hear that and how about a NECA Alien 3 way articulated? I hate the movie but want us to make the figure. The Queen first though. I'm hoping anyway now that the Predator is on his way.

HELL YEAH! NECA ALIEN 3 FOR THE WIN!!

And I'm all for a Queen (if it's in scale :cool:)

But...I want an A3 first. :naughty

Was there pics or something!? Because that thread (from the link) is deleted now. :(

I need to watch Alien 3 again. Great movie. Love seeing dead Hicks and Newt. :D

I've been checking this thread a couple times a day since posted... Man I am so hyped with this new figures we are getting, and I don't even know how they look :lol

I think in some level I am even more excited than with the announcement of HT P1, don't get me wrong, I love HT Predators (got Wolf, P2 and P1), but they are such expensive figures I HAVE to refrain myself from toying with them too much. With Neca's figures I know I can play with it all I want because if I break it I can just buy another one for a couple of bucks, plus they look awesome (recently fell in love again with my Neca Wolfy and have him on my desktop) :peace

Sooooooo hoping for a P2 Elder!!! :horror

I just hope NECA get that P1 helmet right, there's something about it in all previous version, it's like it has eyebrows over the eyes that make it look like it's in shock or surprised or something...it's hard to explain.

Here's hoping for the Alien 3 Alien at Toyfair and more Terminator goodness!

bring on the alien queen and elder predator 2 !

when's toyfare ? so we can see the predator 1 and 2

I just hope NECA get that P1 helmet right, there's something about it in all previous version, it's like it has eyebrows over the eyes that make it look like it's in shock or surprised or something...it's hard to explain.

Here's hoping for the Alien 3 Alien at Toyfair and more Terminator goodness!

Alien 3, wow lots of you guys want that one but how about the Queen?
I just finished the P1 mask last week and I feel really good about the way it looks. We're snowed in here in NJ but I'm still trying to finish some more kick ass Predator stuff. We've got 5 Predators going at this time and they all look so cool. Oh yeah Predators rule.
I do hope to get a shot at Alien 3. The McFarlane figure is a real joke.

personally, i'd rather see someone get the dog alien right for once.
so far, kenner, tsukuda, mcfarlane and hot toys have all tried and failed so this is probably the last chance with the license.
the mcfarlane queen was decent and there's no way to top the halcyon/tsukuda posable kit on accuracy. so i can wait for another queen figure.

are there any plans in the near future for predator 2 lost preds? or am i gonna have to start repainting kenner figures.

Any Terminator hints Kyle?

Hope to see you around the boards at Toyfair. I really really want the Queen...anything Cameron is great. Hoping it's an ace up NECA's sleeve this year. Keep up the fantastic work.

Alien 3, wow lots of you guys want that one but how about the Queen?
I just finished the P1 mask last week and I feel really good about the way it looks. We're snowed in here in NJ but I'm still trying to finish some more kick ass Predator stuff. We've got 5 Predators going at this time and they all look so cool. Oh yeah Predators rule.
I do hope to get a shot at Alien 3. The McFarlane figure is a real joke.

I hope and pray predator 2 is one of the five.
and please bring on the Queen !
i hope you do the queen from the 16 ft. puppet and not the small one of her. she needs tendons going from the points of her crown to her jaws also, even mcfarlane got that small detail of her right, even if not hardly any of the rest.
TANKMAN YOU RULE !!!

Back