NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: New PREDATOR movie figures announced

Alien 3, wow lots of you guys want that one but how about the Queen?
I just finished the P1 mask last week and I feel really good about the way it looks. We're snowed in here in NJ but I'm still trying to finish some more kick ass Predator stuff. We've got 5 Predators going at this time and they all look so cool. Oh yeah Predators rule.
I do hope to get a shot at Alien 3. The McFarlane figure is a real joke.

Honestly...I'd rather have the Alien3 creature before the Queen.

I've been dying to see it done right. And I know you're the guy to do it.

All the fans we want an accurate and real QUEEN, it`s the best representation of the aliens movie, even more than the alien warrior I think, it was an impresive design that we still waiting have from your magic hands Kyle, we all know that mcfarlane`s queen design is only that, their own design. You can make a GREAT GREAT and very ACCURATE alien queen, specially the body structure and their face with that aliens mouths that you know how to make very very good!!!. The dog alien design is wonderful too, you are the spirit fans within neca`s company, you can make truth our dreams KYLE, thank you for all your beautiful work !

Well we want the dog alien very much but rest assured all or at least most of us would definitely buy the Queen. If it could come with the egg laying thing that'd be something else although I appreciate that that may not be possible.

Alien 3 does have a good fanbase here though it seems. I like that because the Special edition really improved the film. I found it believable as part of the same universe as Alien and Aliens. Not so with anything that followed.

I'd love an Aleins Queen dio with a Queen figure that can be attached to the egg laying structure.

I would also like the dragon (A3 dog alien) before the Queen, but hey, as long as we're getting both from Kyle's magic hands all's cool! :D

I have no Queen of any kind in my collection, so I'd like to change that, the Revoltech certainly looks promising.

personally, i'd rather see someone get the dog alien right for once.
so far, kenner, tsukuda, mcfarlane and hot toys have all tried and failed so this is probably the last chance with the license.
the mcfarlane queen was decent and there's no way to top the halcyon/tsukuda posable kit on accuracy. so i can wait for another queen figure.

are there any plans in the near future for predator 2 lost preds? or am i gonna have to start repainting kenner figures.

I've owned the Halcyon kit for years and one thing is wrong on it. The detail is really soft and could be much more realistic. It's also a kit and not an actin figure. McFarlane Queen was a tough one for me at the time. I was told B team would sculpt it and us A team guys had to do the main thing. You know sports and all. Funny I sometimes wonder what Todd thinks as his company seems to be the Titanic and some of us got in the boats while we still had the chance too.
Both figures need to be made again and I hope we got a shot at it. If it's up to me we would do all the Predators in Predator 2. I was looking at the McFarlane Predator 2 the other day and couldn't help but think what a piece of crap. We all were at work the other day looking over the Mctoys 12 inch Predator and we all said it looked so sad really. Such a great thing to be done so half assed. I just hope we get China to pull through. Predator fan will be really happy and I'm a fan myself and can't wait. The Predator has been such a long wait that I can't really believe it's now in my past. Bring on the Queen.

I hope and pray predator 2 is one of the five.
and please bring on the Queen !
i hope you do the queen from the 16 ft. puppet and not the small one of her. she needs tendons going from the points of her crown to her jaws also, even mcfarlane got that small detail of her right, even if not hardly any of the rest.
TANKMAN YOU RULE !!!

Thanks so much and I just want what you want most. Accurate Aliens and Predators that kick all kinds of butt. No way would I not use the 14 foot tall Queen. Halcyon seems to have used the small puppet. Detail isn't near as good as the 14 foot puppet.

I have no Queen of any kind in my collection, so I'd like to change that, the Revoltech certainly looks promising.

I love what they are doing and can't wait to get the Alien. The Predator looks good but to me it looks kind of short. Maybe they'll fix it when they articulate it. Kevin Peter Halls body gave it such a great look and it's kind of hard to capture his look.

Honestly...I'd rather have the Alien3 creature before the Queen.

I've been dying to see it done right. And I know you're the guy to do it.

I hear what you're saying but Aliens is a way more popular movie and I think places like TRU would maybe want it more. I've noticed that in our Hastings stores back home the Alien 3 figure seems to not sell when all the others go farther quickly. Alien 3 really isn't a popular movie like the first two are. I know for a fact Alien 3 McFarlane figure was the least popular figure of the line. With that I bet we would sell a lot of them and I hope we do it.

Hey Kyle you're online now how about some hints on the new Englund Freddy from NECA? Will we ever see your version of the Kevin Yagher make-up? Can't wait to see new Terminator stuff!

Hey Kyle you're online now how about some hints on the new Englund Freddy from NECA? Will we ever see your version of the Kevin Yagher make-up? Can't wait to see new Terminator stuff!

Freddy will be coming and we will do most of the different looks. It will be really cool. You'll see more Terminator stuff at Toy Fair. Wait and see.

Thanks for confirming that about Terminator stuff at Toyfair. Getting close now :banana

Thanks for dropping by Kyle. It's always been so cool to have your input here from time to time. Can't wait to see your 2-ups at Toyfair.

What happens to those 2ups? I'd love to have the Man or Machine 2up from last year - the endo arm detail and gore was much better than it turned out on the 7" figure - one thing that did disappoint me, that and all the bent weapons.

wait, new Terminator stuff???? really?? i mean, is it gonna be by Neca, like perhaps some new T-1000 or T1 figures??

My guess is more Terminator 2.

Kyle can probably answer, did NECA have to deal with Arnold's likeness group in addition to the film license holders for Conan?

I just think unless NECA's done it before, I'm not sure they'll pursue the expense and effort of dealing with Arnold's people for their products, and what point is a T1 line without likenesses, even at 7" scale. If they did make the effort with Conan, I'm sure they'd do it with T1, I can't imagine there not being more Terminator collectors than Conan.

What happens to those 2ups? I'd love to have the Man or Machine 2up from last year - the endo arm detail and gore was much better than it turned out on the 7" figure - one thing that did disappoint me, that and all the bent weapons.
the few mcfarlane 2ups i've seen on ebay sold for a couple thousand $$ a pop.

I had the McF Alien Queen for a while, and while it was really impressive, the stupid errors and weird footpegs just bothered me too much in the long run. If NECA can come through with making another Queen in similiar size but actually accurate, I will be a very, very happy camper indeed. :rock

Back