NECA - Planet of the Apes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update from Randy on Twitter. Apparently showing more CLASSIC tease during sometime this week. Keep a look out guys.

What a way to start the day!

The Gorilla is stunning:

d1rp.jpg

Not digging the expression for Cornelius, but the costume looks amazing:

egya.jpg

Funny, the final Gorilla head looks nothing like ANY of the previous prototype pictures. It's easily the best of the bunch. But perhaps we are going to get more than one Gorilla portrait in this line... to mix things up.

Wow, they look great. I love how they hid the joints. I hope they pack the Gorillas heavy. I'll need at least 4 of them. Also, I can't wait to see what accessories they will be coming with.

These look terrific! Haven't been this excited about Planet of the Apes since Palisades announced a 1/18 scale line several years back and then subsequently went out of business.

Finally something from Neca that I can keep my order and not cancel. Ordered Classic and Modern. Can't wait for both!

That case of 14 looks very tempting. I may just order a case of wave 1 and 10 individual gorillas.

Randy better not pull his usual not interesting bull**** for Taylor.

We can only hope that Charlton Heston's likeness is actually possible. A few years ago, Sideshow had a POTA Taylor PF ready to go to follow up the Dr. Zaius PF but they had to cancel it because Heston's estate refused to release his likeness.

I am surprised that NECA didn't start off the first wave with General Ursus... since the first sneak peek from the line included a picture of his signature pistol.

Back