NECA - Planet of the Apes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to this line/ Do you guys think these will sell?

Big Bad Toy Store has offered the Gorilla Soldier twice already and it has sold out both times. Curious that BBTS is the only one offering the Soldier and the Dr. single packs. Perhaps Cornelius will be the difficult one to get. :huh

BBTS usually doesn't tend to offer singles, but I suppose they are doing it for the Soldier since it's an army builder.

0Q2zohQ.jpg

BBTS usually doesn't tend to offer singles, but I suppose they are doing it for the Soldier since it's an army builder.

They offer singles all the time, it's just usually the more common figures that stick around and don't go out of stock.

The packaging is very cool! Interesting that it seems to be a box.

I'm hoping I can snag two soldiers. I just wish I could get a sweet backdrop like in the NECA pics.

Can't wait for these. Anyone know if there has been any release on the figures for wave 2? I know Ursus, who else?

I wonder if NECA will be offering any SDCC exclusives from this line? Maybe the gorilla two-pack?

And I too am itching to hear about the rest of wave 2. The rumor is Zira will be part of it and well as Ursus.

I wonder if NECA will be offering any SDCC exclusives from this line? Maybe the gorilla two-pack?

And I too am itching to hear about the rest of wave 2. The rumor is Zira will be part of it and well as Ursus.

I would say the smart money is on the Gorilla 2-pack being a Toys-R-Us exclusive they seem to get a lot of 2 pack exclusives.

Hey guys,

Really happy to see these figures, even if i'm not sure if they coming in my country...

For a quick resume, the first wave's coming in July ? Wave 2 include Zira and Ursus ? Am I right ?

Thanks. :)

Pretty excited for the Classic Apes to come. The packaging looks like it's going to be great. I can't wait to see Wave 2. Happy Ape fan here.

Hey guys,

Really happy to see these figures, even if i'm not sure if they coming in my country...

For a quick resume, the first wave's coming in July ? Wave 2 include Zira and Ursus ? Am I right ?

Thanks. :)

I believe the first wave hits late July, early August. It is also believed that Ursus and Zira will be part of Wave 2.

Does it say what accessories come with each figure?

Gotta wait till they are in hand before I rebuild Ape City. ApeManRyan, any luck on your city?

Back