NECA - Planet of the Apes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if Dr. Zaius will come with the human doll. I would think that accessory would be a no-brainer but I haven't seen any pictures of it yet, so I'm thinking the figure will come doll-less, sadly.

Ok, going by the pictures:

It looks like the gorillas will come with Rifle, club, bandolier, and set of hands. (At least right.)
Cornelius and Dr. Z only scrolls?

It looks like all of these accessories beside the mg and pistol
belong to gorillas. So all of these must be going to the Soldier 2pk.

We also need backpacks and flags.

Ok, going by the pictures:

It looks like the gorillas will come with Rifle, club, bandolier, and set of hands. (At least right.)
Cornelius and Dr. Z only scrolls?

It looks like all of these accessories beside the mg and pistol
belong to gorillas. So all of these must be going to the Soldier 2pk.

We also need backpacks and flags.

Oh right, almost forget about that diagram. They'd all be good choices to put in the two packs.

Amazing. I wish hot toys would re-release these since the new film is coming out. I missed these the first time. I want some proper 1/6 apes. Classic and new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing. I wish hot toys would re-release these since the new film is coming out. I missed these the first time. I want some proper 1/6 apes. Classic and new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never gonna happen. They're too busy suckling at the Disney teet to waste their time on anything they don't see as an instant cash-cow.

NECA's holding a Planet of the Apes caption contest on Twitter. If you win, you'll get a free set of Planet of the Apes Series 1.

Picked up the Dawn Apes at TRU last night. Man, these are amazing figures with excellent sculpts and paint details (especially the eyes). Some shots of Caesar and Koba:

14415608203_6867a029c6_b.jpg

14392093191_3e30795ed3_b.jpg

14395450405_92d0c9ab43_b.jpg

14372356146_57e421d037_b.jpg

14394422184_1415f5a3ce_b.jpg

Awesome pictures. You're making me want to open mine up now, lol. :wink1:

Picked up the Dawn Apes at TRU last night. Man, these are amazing figures with excellent sculpts and paint details (especially the eyes). Some shots of Caesar and Koba:

14415608203_6867a029c6_b.jpg

14392093191_3e30795ed3_b.jpg

14395450405_92d0c9ab43_b.jpg

14372356146_57e421d037_b.jpg

14394422184_1415f5a3ce_b.jpg

Those look great! Our local TRU doesn't have any NECA figures anymore....would love to pick these up...

Well, I checked out TRU again and they had one DOTPOTA Caesar figure.

Looks like they moved the NECA figures to the back of the store where the video games are now instead of with the other action figures.

Caesar looks great...now to find the other two...

I picked up Koba last night, for some reason my LCS was charging $10 More for ceasar (will talk to my guy next week) so only got the one. I looked at 7 Kobas, 6 of them had passable eyes that were centered and looking head on. But the 7th had the pupil decals placed a bit higher up, so he has this really evil looking stare, couldn't pass on that, looks so menacing, got me really jacked on this line

Back