NECA - Pacific Rim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makes sense, just frustrating sometimes when they break just getting them out off the box.

I thought i'd heard its actually ''joint lock'' which i thought was from the paint on the figures,but perhaps it is the plastic itself.I've only had one figure break a joint,but i usually run them under very hot water before bending any joints.But alas i have not opened any my PR figures,and probably wont based off what i've heard.

cfd462b689440fffc2008e6faa03eb65.jpg
dd9e2fa7a3c82a938a2325f7a5b7d6fc.jpg

Got Big Larry. :D

Yeah a 1/4 Striker would be over 60 feet tall. Haha.

I cancelled my 18" Striker with BBTS and and got him at EE for $96.99 & free ship.

As usual, I'll probably wait for the figures to be released before grabbing one.

I have 4 detolfs ready for these guys to be put at the top.

Gipsy Danger, Stryker Eureka, Cherno Alpha, and are they planning a 4th? Crimson Typhoon or something?

Or should I just complete with 3 and a Knifehead? Hmm

Good price, hope you get it before next January. :gah:
Haha we should start a club. The EE Sit & Waiters. [emoji14]

Oh, did hear back from them about the queen though. After a long winded generic message, which I'm sure everyone gets any time they ask a question about the release date of an item, the guy said, "expected arrival date, January"... To which I replied, "Hey thanks a lot, I really appreciate it!".

As usual, I'll probably wait for the figures to be released before grabbing one.

I have 4 detolfs ready for these guys to be put at the top.

Gipsy Danger, Stryker Eureka, Cherno Alpha, and are they planning a 4th? Crimson Typhoon or something?

Or should I just complete with 3 and a Knifehead? Hmm
I read on the Twit that more jumbo monsters could be a go but nothing about any more robots yet. I'm inclined to call it good after Striker but I don't think I'd be able to pass up Crimson or Coyote. I think all of these big robot & monster toys are gonna have anyone who passes on them now kicking themself in the @ss for a long time to come. :D

At long last I got a call from the local store and told me that my Cherno's arrived! Might still have to wait til my sched clears up before I get to visit the shop.

Will PO Striker as well, must support to line so we can have Crimson!

I haven't been following this thread, just skimmed the pics.
Has anyone taken a pic of the 18" Gypsy Danger next to a 12" HT or similar figure?
Also, is Striker Eureka slated for a release in 18"?

beware of fakes, lesser quality but much cheaper in price. referring to the smaller scale ones. No fakes for 1/4 scale yet.

Got my Gypsy yesterday! Never seen the movie but he is just too Shockwave for me to pass on! Lol

4891fd3f5c37cab784eabb88bd235ee9.jpg

023f60d06c57583d96aa43eac14b98d1.jpg

8161076b6418dee8b2e6488518d67e6a.jpg

12ae9c2ed5fb76c682aba7509f44167b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back