NECA - Pacific Rim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yess:

BrKuHWCCUAAXCfc.jpg

Looking forward to it!

Got muh 18" Knifemelon today. Happy to say I had no problems. Looks great, lights all work and no leg or Jaw troubles. I agree this sum******3r should've been cheaper though. Like $120 max. Still it makes a cool display piece.

Looking forward to it!

Got muh 18" Knifemelon today. Happy to say I had no problems. Looks great, lights all work and no leg or Jaw troubles. I agree this sum******3r should've been cheaper though. Like $120 max. Still it makes a cool display piece.
Can you do me a favor and post a pic of him posed and displayed? I can't seem to get the legs right. They look like they are too wide and when I try to get it 'normal' like the smaller Battle Damaged Knifehead it will not fit on the stand right. I tried without the stand and I cannot get him to stay up that way at all.

Thanks!
Jay

Mine are on the wide side too. I haven't fiddled with it much yet. Kinda afraid to! Heh.

Finally saw the Neca Pacific Rim figures this weekend. I saw BD Knifehead and Trespasser, up until now I thought they were just okay based on online pics but now, man I'm 100% sold!!!! I will be getting all of the larger sized kaijus that's for sure! I'd been spoiled on 1/6 figures until now, what a change it will be to collect some $30 figures for once.

Guys, Neca's shipping calendar says Scunner is delayed for another 2 weeks... BUT TRU have it in stock both on website and stores

If any canadians need the 18'' knifehead, let me know we have stock in next week :)

Back