NECA - Pacific Rim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need that Otachi. I need it. I also need Tacit Rhonin. I love its design.

uplHPff.jpg

Yes.

And Meathead and Karloff (never happen).

I reckon 50Buck. :D

I doubt it'll cost 50 bucks. I just saw scunner at TRU and he is HUGE, like wow, he's even bigger than the recent Kaiju figures and he's only 25 bucks so I can't see Otachi being more than 30 really.

I figure since it's a new sculpt and they won't be able to reuse the mold for several different characters, it'll be pricier. Hopefully less than $40 though.

It'd be cool if they package another set of winged arms with and jack up the price a little now rather than hit everybody with a new "BD" version later with wings, bloody paintjob and a removable tail.

More news out of Comic Con...the next 18" will be Striker Eureka and there will be 2 Otachi figures released, the first will be land based Otachi (with newborn) and a winged Otachi at a later date.

More news out of Comic Con...the next 18" will be Striker Eureka and there will be 2 Otachi figures released, the first will be land based Otachi (with newborn) and a winged Otachi at a later date.

Not surprised, but good reveals nonetheless.

Back