NECA - Pacific Rim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a 2nd Striker by mistake in Octuber when Series 2 was fresh, I never opened it and in april I put it on Ebay for 50 dlls and free shipping, It flew away in less than a week, you should do that bro

Yeah, I was the guy who asked Randy about his favorite Jaeger and Kaiju, that day somebody asked Randy if Karloff was a possibilty for a toy figure and Randy said: "he might not be, I'm not sure." (...) "because tooling is what prohibits a lot of new figs"

Maybe if Travis Beachman ask Neca for a Karloff figure... that would make some pressure, right? It would look nice aside the Mark 1 Jaegers

I was reading an interview with Travis Beacham and he mentioned wanting to see a toy of Karloff. I have to agree with the man, really cool looking creature.

“ And Karloff (who isn’t heavily featured in the film but does appear in the graphic novel) is one design I’d really like to see a toy of.”

View attachment 107401

what was the reason they didn't use this one in the movie?

There's a lot of Kaiju I'd like to see. Obviously Onibaba and Otachi (this one very much. I love her), but also Belobog, who never appeared in the movie:

Belobog_Kaiju.jpg

Here some more non-movie (or mostly non-movie) Kaiju that look cool:

6fp6.jpg

Attachments

• Belobog_Kaiju.jpg
    Belobog_Kaiju.jpg
    425.1 KB · Views: 411
There's a lot of Kaiju I'd like to see. Obviously Onibaba and Otachi (this one very much. I love her), but also Belobog, who never appeared in the movie:

Belobog_Kaiju.jpg

Here some more non-movie (or mostly non-movie) Kaiju that look cool:

6fp6.jpg

I can see why they didn't use Belobog... The Brood doesn't really belong in Pacific Rim.

HUGE NEWS GUYS!

Randy just drop a bomb in twitter!

Untitled.jpg

I have lot of questions, how much would cost? Who will be in there? How can I live until SDCC? I know those questions will be answered in a near future, but now I don't even know how to hold my excitement

My guess would be two Jaegers and one Kaiju in the box and I have a feeling the Kaiju will be a non battle damaged Knifehead on the newer body?

I picked up Cherno Alpha, friggin' awesome figure! Not my favorite mech design (I just <3 Striker Eureka), but this is one fantastic figure.

He'll be on my work desk and broken by my colleagues soon :)

Sorry if this has been asked before.... but does anyone know when the 18" Knifehead is being released? It's behind the official release date already... Thanks

I hope the sdcc exclusive isn't lame, like 3 figures already released in a special box, or 3 repaints. At least one of those better be a new figure. Maybe it's Slattern with one-armed Gipsy and Stryker. Or One armed gipsy with scunner and raiju. If it's Otachi, and he's only an sdcc exclusive, then NECA needs to be dissolved.

And here we go:

10352574_723041471091574_4238113469922320913_n.jpg

Introducing the Comic-Con International San Diego 2014 Exclusive Pacific Rim "End Titles" action figure 3- pack!!

This special edition 3-pack is a deluxe recreation of the end credits for the hit film Pacific Rim! It contains black-colored, high-gloss-finish action figures of #GipsyDanger, #CrimsonTyphoon, and #StrikerEureka, packaged and positioned in the same formation seen in the credits.

60879_SDCC-2014-Exclusive_01.jpg

60879_SDCC-2014-Exclusive_02.jpg

60879_SDCC-2014-Exclusive_03.jpg

60879_SDCC-2014-Exclusive_04.jpg

60879_SDCC-2014-Exclusive_05.jpg

60879_SDCC-2014-Exclusive_06.jpg

SDCC Feature Friday #2: Exclusive “End Titles” Pacific Rim Action Figure 3-Pack!

We’re kicking off a new series of features spotlighting this year’s San Diego Comic-Con action figure exclusives! Summer’s just around the corner — it won’t be long until you can snag one these limited edition beauties at our booth.
If you can’t attend Comic-Con, we will be making LIMITED QUANTITIES available both inside and outside the US. Specifics will be announced shortly before the convention begins.
SDCC Exclusive #2: Pacific Rim “End Titles” Jaeger Action Figure 3-Pack!

This special edition 3-pack is a deluxe recreation of the end credits for the hit film Pacific Rim! It contains black-colored, high-gloss-finish action figures of Gipsy Danger, Crimson Typhoon, and Striker Eureka, packaged and positioned in the same formation seen in the credits. The 7″ Jaegers also have glow-in-the-dark paint effects on their “visors” (or conn-pod windows).

The background insert and printing on the acetate window utilize the same graphics created by Imaginary Forces in rendering this scene for the film. The window box is covered with a protective slipcover featuring an embossed foil-printed insignia of the Pan Pacific Defense Corps.
Details
–Limited to 5,000 pieces worldwide
–Price will be $60
–Visor areas glow in the dark
–Collectible packaging with embossed, foil-printed slipcase

Last edited:
This does look pretty cool and it's probably one of those items that will be left in the package. .............or not. Not bad for $60, Shipping will probably $15/20 :/

Back