NECA - Pacific Rim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phew! I'm relieved, heh. Easy pass.

Bring on Otachi, Tacit Ronin, Karloff, Romeo Blue, Onibaba & Meathead! And Slattern. :D

What a letdown :/ not what I was expecting

BUT HOLY ****! THE BOX! I NEED THAT BOX!

The figures are a easy pass for me, better use my money buying D-arts Black Zero and saving the rest for Romeo Blue and Tacit Ronin

Back of the SDCC packaging. Leatherback, Deluxe Knifehead, Scunner, AXEHEAD.

“Well Axehead has been revealed via your SDCC reveal. Any chance we can get a larger picture?”

“nope. That's what you call a deliberate calculated tease”

So Axehead is not the Axehead we were hoping for. This will be the first Kaiju pass for me.

neca-pacific-rim-series-3-axehead-sculpt-reveal.jpg

This is what they originally showed on twitter as trespasser during their confusion of who was trespasser and who was Axehead. Its unnecessary and takes up a spot for wanted Kaiju. Why not do Scunner and Raiju as the newt two. Boggles the mind :cuckoo:

They're only doing Scunner because they can reuse the existing body mold I'm afraid. I hope they're able to deliver a wingless Otachi before the line loses it's steam and they can it.

Axehead it's a bad choice, nobody would buy that because is a concept Kaiju and the final version (Tresspaser) looks cooler than Axehead, I'm really looking into Scunner, Randy said it will be taller and thicker than Knifehead and Knifehead is a big toy!

I'm really looking into Scunner, Randy said it will be taller and thicker than Knifehead and Knifehead is a big toy!

Glad to hear it! He's supposed to be over a hundred feet taller than Knifehead or so I've read. Anyways, I'm lookin forward to him.

I'm really considering jumping in on the 18" line, my only worry is hot toys will come along and make figures in this line and make me regret going with neca. Any word on this, did hot toys get the license too? Also are they going to continue the 18" line after knifehead?

They're putting out an 18" Cherno too.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

They're putting out an 18" Cherno too.

Yea I just saw that :lol I'm just worried they will stop the 18" line short or hot toys will make them too and id rather go with hot toys because the detail is superb on their stuff. Much cheaper going with neca though, idk im on the fence.:gah:

With NECA that's a definite possibility. Heh.

That thing is gonna need a 18" display stand, is too ****ing massive to stand on its own

Neca's Calendar update!

* June 20: Striker Eureka and Crimson Typhoon reissue

* June 26: Knifehead 18"

* July 4: Scunner

Last edited:
I have a feeling that the 18 Knifehead will be hollow and need some assembly similar to the Spider Gremlin. Notice the box looks smaller than the actual figure and there's no window. Also the ED-209 is hollow and doesn't come in a windowed box (although it was fully assembled). Jay

I'm really considering jumping in on the 18" line, my only worry is hot toys will come along and make figures in this line and make me regret going with neca. Any word on this, did hot toys get the license too? Also are they going to continue the 18" line after knifehead?

Hot toys isnt going to touch this line...

Back