NECA - Pacific Rim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cherno and Coyote look really good. I have a feeling I'm going to cave and order an 18" Cherno when it's available.

Cherno Alpha, my favorite Jaeger arrived Friday! NECA did an outstanding job on this figure. An 18 inch version would be absolutely amazing.

13033441254_83eaa6c1a5_b.jpg

13033403694_f3b74d37e4_b.jpg

13033361314_29b4ae67e4_b.jpg

13032958515_7b28f428df_b.jpg

13033285594_80bd233d13_b.jpg

13032879855_bac2b91323_b.jpg

Attachments

• 13033285594_80bd233d13_b.jpg
    13033285594_80bd233d13_b.jpg
    359.8 KB · Views: 649
Hey guys i'm pretty late to this party lol,does anybody happen to know if these new PR figures will be available at Toys R Us ? I know they have some on their website,but wasnt sure if they'd get them in store.I really dont need another line of figures to collect,but these look pretty cool.Thanks.

Amazing pics Zero!
I got mine today, both Cherno and Coyote are amazing!! I thought CT was going to be a bit boring but man, those shoulder canons are way awesome!!
Great job by NECA!
Trespasser and BD Knifehead are MASSIVE! And they are awesome!! But they make Leatherback look tiny now!!
:lol

I hope we see Romeo Blue and Tacit Ronin!!!
Romeo_Final_Concept.jpg

Jaeger-03.jpg

Also, we need Slattern, Otachi and Onibaba

Pacific_rim_slattern.jpg

Otachi_Concept.jpg

Onibaba_Profile.jpg

Agreed on all counts! I'd like to see Meathead too but that'll never happen.

I wish Big Bad would hurry the hell up and ship my Jaegers already! :D

Question, how come the blades on necas Gypsy Dangers are in their "chain" mode more or less? In the movie they fall down and tighten up again for an actual blade no?

Question, how come the blades on necas Gypsy Dangers are in their "chain" mode more or less? In the movie they fall down and tighten up again for an actual blade no?

yes they do, I really don't know why they have them in their getting deployed state. They do become a blade and not a chainsaw looking thing. My guess is that they made the weapon without seeing promo material for it and went off the description "Chain sword".

Also I'd love to see Neca do the Ronin Jeager, I know it's only in the movie for a second but main, i love that design.

I love the two new Jaegers but for some reason Coyote Tango keeps shelf diving. No matter how I pose him the top part of the body above the legs slowley moves forward or back. Funny thing is, the joints are not loose. Not super tight but definitely not loose. I think it's because it is top heavy. I may have to drop in some super glue I guess. Anyone else having the same problem with him?

For any Canadians needing the kaiju from series 3 let me know, I have a few sets coming in!

NEWSFLASH!

https://www.pacificrim-movie.net/news/1714

"NECA Toys have revealed today on Twitter, their starting lineup of Kaiju we can expect to see in their Series 4 Pacific Rim toy lineup! Fans will be pleased to know that both Scunner and the concept model for the Trespasser Kaiju also known as Axehead made the cut! Check out their announcement below:

Pacific Rim Series 4 Kaiju are Scunner & the concept model for Trespasser known as Axehead. The toy is quite different w new parts & deco."

Plus a Gipsy Danger 2.0 is in development!
Gypsy Danger 2 back design.jpg

Attachments

• Gypsy Danger 2 front design.jpg
    Gypsy Danger 2 front design.jpg
    309.7 KB · Views: 576
NECA just announced the next Kaiju and a v2.0 Gipsy:

‏@NECA_TOYS said:
Pacific Rim Series 4 Kaiju are Scunner & the concept model for Trespasser known as Axehead. The toy is quite different w new parts & deco

So this is Axhead and it explains why they consider them 2 different KAIJU

bladehead_concept_kaiju.jpg

‏@NECA_TOYS said:
We are doing a Gipsy 2.0 is 7" format. 100% new with tons of articulation, plasma guns & more!!

167582d1393277649-first-look-necas-pacific-rim-series-5-gipsy-danger-2-0-gypsy-danger-2-front-design.jpg

167592d1393277649-first-look-necas-pacific-rim-series-5-gipsy-danger-2-0-gypsy-danger-2-back-design.jpg

I'm a little bit late at the 18-inch-Gipsy-Party, but I missed out the first run of this guy, and the second batch just had become available at German retailers.

gipsy295k2z.jpg

It's my first NECA collectible - always avoided them because of quality concerns, but Gipsy really looks great. It's bigger and has a better paint job, than the one on my Hot Toys Iron Man Mk VII, but only costs one-third the money. Now I can't wait to see an 18-inch version of Cherno. ;)

What display case is that Stonefish? Looks awesome I would be tempted to get one for Cherno.

Just ordered Knifehead and Trespasser but it looks like their still not out until around the 28th in the UK?

Gipsy 2.0 already? That was quick! It sure does look like its gonna have a lot more articulations than the current one( which im fine with)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back