NECA - Pacific Rim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RE: Figurefreaks

Where can I find a poster like the one you have in the
background?

Big wave?

It's a huge banner from the movie "2012" hanging at my work (cinema). :wink1:

2012-promo-pic.jpg

:hi5:

Got my Pacific Rim: Man, Machines and Monsters production/art book yesterday...and it's gorgeous and an awesome compliment to the movie and figures.

If you don't have it and you're a fan of the film, check it out!

Got it for $28 dlvd on Amazon or B&N :D

Just got mine today! A little disappointed with the articulation, makes posing it in a dynamic way difficult
But overall, it's very nicely detailed
A good value, so I can't complain!

I think that's one thing NECA has cornered - best value: 18" figure

There is no better deal anywhere considering the price and overall value.

It looks to have disappeared from their website since it sold out, which they seem to do with some items over others. Maybe it means they aren't expecting to get any more of them.z

I got my 18" Gipsy Danger from BBTS yesterday. Gotta say, this is probably the best that NECA has done in my opinion. Unfortunately, she has a gloop of superglue on one of the hips, which bums me out a bit, but otherwise she's perfect.

At first I wasn't too impressed by this due to the lack of articulation. But the presence and size is just awesome! I really hope they do more Jaegers because if I could add a Striker Eureka or a Cherno Alpha to my Gipsy Danger, it would be amazing!

Hopefully this second production run is indicating these are selling well, and they'll continue. I'm already on the fence for the Knifehead... I'm not a huge fan of the kaiju designs, but having something to go beside Gipsy might be worth it!

Back