NECA - Pacific Rim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think they are? the new one is a scaled down ver of the 18"?

look the same except the 18" has artic in the smaller arms

What are the chances of an 18'' Striker Eureka in the works?

No intel yet that I know of, but judging by the second run of GD I'd guess pretty good. I have to imagine the profit margin on these 18" figures is enormous the way NECA is pumping them out and Gipsy Danger seems to have been a surprise hit.

i think they are? the new one is a scaled down ver of the 18"?

look the same except the 18" has artic in the smaller arms

I'm pretty sure even the smaller arms are the same as both figures.

Seeing as how they already finished sculpting the 18 inch knifehead before even axehead was announced it stands to reason they just scaled the body down for the series 3 kaiju.

I was watching a Review of one of the figures on YouTube and the Reviewer mentioned why the quality was bad on series 1. Supposedly Walmart wanted the exclusivity from NECA. That's why they were somewhat cheaply made/looking. The deal fell thru and NECA had to do some quick adjustments on series 1, although it didn't work out so well.

Sorry if this was mentioned before.

Really? I don't think Walmart has ever offered anything from NECA, I doubt they would go for Pacific Rim… sounds like a baseless rumor to me :dunno

That came straight from Randy at NECA.

Here at 48:00-49:55

Even he says the first two series weren't as good as they could be. The series 3 Kaiju look a ton better.

^^Since that is the case, I won't be surprised that Neca ends up re-releasing the first few jagers somewhere down the line with better paint applications and articulation like they did with the predators.

I should have mine on the 3rd, fingers crossed that it was shipped in a box and not just with the label slapped on the back of the figure.

Hey guys if anyone needs the two pack of gipsy vs knifehead, I have some up on my site!!! Hope to help some of you guys!!!

Is NECA shooting themselves on the foot, releasing so many gipsy danger eg. series 1, series 2, twin packs? Don't understand this stategy ?

Just received a notice from BBTS my 18" Gipsy Danger is shipping...I just ordered him 2 days ago...that was quick.

They are down to 117 on preorder too... Down from like 1000 on the second run. And this thing is still selling high on ebay. Crazy popular.

Yeah my card also got charged from BBTS today. I was debating if I should cancel and order from TRU when it was in stock. Glad I waited.

My TRU 18" Gypsy should arrive on Wednesday, Dec 4 - can't wait!

Also got the Pacific Rim: Man, Machines and Monsters book for $20 on B&N thanks to a coupon! YEAH!

My TRU 18" Gypsy should arrive on Wednesday, Dec 4 - can't wait!

Also got the Pacific Rim: Man, Machines and Monsters book for $20 on B&N thanks to a coupon! YEAH!

thats a great book! :clap grats.

i had it from local library, was hard taking it back. :p

Back