NECA - Pacific Rim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah really want to see more on this one! Neca replied to somebody on Twitter saying it would cost around $150.

Although none of these have been released yet I cant help but hope for more 18” after GD and Knifehead. Would really love to see Cherno Alpha as the next Jaeger (Only one I want :pray: ) and Mutavore or Otachi.

Yeah really want to see more on this one! Neca replied to somebody on Twitter saying it would cost around $150.

Although none of these have been released yet I cant help but hope for more 18” after GD and Knifehead. Would really love to see Cherno Alpha as the next Jaeger (Only one I want :pray: ) and Mutavore or Otachi.

That's still better than the SS statue. Although I say that, but I'm getting the Striker Eureka and Slattern statue. :lol

Yeah I would definitely be into any of the figures in the 18" scale. The smaller ones are look good, but just too small for my liking.

I have Slattern and Knifehead statues paid off and am now patiently waiting for them... :monkey3 :lol

The only issue I have with the sideshow Knifehead is the size. Other than that I think it will be really cool. With the size of the Neca one and the lights (Sure I’ve read about lights) I’m happy to own both.

BTWMJRoCYAAZNbo.jpg:large

Bottom right corner.

^^i woudnlt be too worried yet kuzeh i think it was said more gipsys will be released after the initial preoders are taken care of etc.

oh sheet now comes the epic wait till my local rus has series 2. as alwys if you see them in your local rus post where you at freaks! cheers. :)

Gipsy is in transit now from China, will be to retailers by the end of the month, that's what Randy has said over and over on Twitter anyway. Knifehead is projected to come out in December, I just wish we could get a painted pic or something showing the articulation

Those ebay orders from NECA are pricey. It'll cost $90 to get the three. At TRU you should be able to get all of them for less than $60. That is of course, if you can find them. With the movie hype dying down, hopefully these are easier to find, I didn't find my series 1 set until just last week.

Well, considering that the movie is coming to BD if anything, people who've been waiting it to hit home video to watch it, methinks it will actually be harder to get the figures now...

D'oh that is right, I forgot about that October release date. But this was a movie that should have been seen on the big screen. Giant monsters and Giant robots!

Back