NECA - Pacific Rim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Size comparison:

1231361_358477057617059_742148033_n.jpg

WHOA!

I'm seated right in front of my NECA 18" Predators -- and I'm trying to imagine how WIDE a space the Kaiju would occupy with its arms stretched out like that! :thud:

EDIT: It's possible that NECA would opt to have the Kaiju be packaged with some parts requiring assembly similar to their 18" Alien -- or we'll be seeing a huge box!

I imagine Knifehead will be packaged in a box like their Balrog was - no window, packed dissasembled in styrafoam. The added articulation is very nice, I just hope the shoulders of the main arms offer more range than the small figure. I'm really curious how the light effects will turn out.

That is magical! I'm gonna cave and get one I just know it!

I hope their Godzilla is to scale with these behemoths. :D

Just got series 1....AWESOME figures....now any word on the 18" GD? Is it still coming out in august or will it be pushed back to september?

Ya, I POd a Play Arts Raiden from them and called to see the status, they claimed they sent a email a week ago when I called stating my order got cancelled because the supplier couldn't fulfill the order... I didn't get no email, so I would never go through them again.

That was me, I just nabbed it. That's the third or fourth time I've seen it come back in the last couple days. Be vigilant, the chance will come again.

I'm so damn excited for the 18" Gipsy Danger. I needs it. Have the store credit all ready and waiting at BBTS. I rarely ship single items from there, but for this I may have to as I just shipped a big PoL last month and this will be the first item in the new one.

I was able to get a preorder for this in the morning at big bad. Is there any way to pay for it now though? I'd rather pay now than later.

I just placed a preorder for 18'' knifehead with my supplier, things gonna be a beast!

Back