NECA - Pacific Rim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=NEC12351&mode=retail

maybe the pics seen are place holders cuz they look no diff, except the red decal on gipsy chest but thats cuz its the proto i think, same fig was on back of reg gipsy packaging.

gonna take a guess and say gipsy will have open hands and KH will have inside of its mouth painted blue. ???

The email I received from BBTS earlier notifying me of this going up for pre-order said:

"PACIFIC RIM 7" ACTION FIGURE TWO-PACK
This two-pack includes Gipsy Danger and Knifehead from the Series 01 assortment. We have this new two-pack listed at $35.99, saving you $7 off of the MSRP."

Of course that's not specific and doesn't really say they are exactly the same as series 1, but I think they are just the same figures.

NECA already did two runs of series 1 and Gypsy is a hot seller, selling out everywhere. So I'd say NECA decided to release the same series 1 Gypsy in a two pack, for those who missed out on it; and a two pack probably made more sense from NECA's perspective rather than another run of a whole series.

Some more info from tni:

Massive in every way, over 25 points of articulation including opening jaw and articulated fingers!!
This massive Kaiju can battle your 18" Gipsy Danger and be the centerpiece of your figure collection
Knifehead also features LED lights to illuminate and glow

Plus a pic of the prototype:

6537436_orig.jpg

Craaaap, I need to sell some stuff so I can get the 18" Gipsy and Knifehead! Those look phenomenal. Just need a bunch of little 1:270 pilots and civilians to go with them

I just bought Wave 1 Gipsy today!

And now you post this Wave 2 one that looks much better... geez guys! Can't we just be content with what we already got?

Lol

Back