NECA - Pacific Rim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like to think this pic is indicative of how series 1 and 2 are going to play out.

images

You got Gipsy Danger, Crimson Typhoon and Knifehead from series 1. Striker Eureka's due in for series 2, presumably with the kaiju to either side of knifehead, those being Slattern (to the left) and Raiju (to the right).

Last edited:
Should include Striker Eureka, and I think another Kaiju. :)

I like to think this pic is indicative of how series 1 and 2 are going to play out.

images

You got Gipsy Danger, Crimson Typhoon and Knifehead from series 1. Striker Eureka's due in for series 2, presumably with the kaiju to either side of knifehead, those being Slattern (to the right) and Raiju (to the left).

Off all the Kaiju seen in trailers and promos so far we've seen less (or nothing) of Slattern or Raiju. I was hoping for an Otachi figure somewhere along the way. Hopefully those two are badass in the film.

Off all the Kaiju seen in trailers and promos so far we've seen less (or nothing) of Slattern or Raiju. I was hoping for an Otachi figure somewhere along the way. Hopefully those two are badass in the film.

Guillermo said there is a secret Kaiju in the film. :D

There's like, a 2 second shot of slattern fighting striker eureka underwater in one of the trailers. So yeah, basically we got nothing on these guys.

Yeah I don't think we've seen anything of Slattern or Raiju yet. NECA would be stupid not to give us an Otachi or Leatherback figure..they're featured in every damn trailer and Otachi can fly ffs. :lol

Guillermo said there is a secret Kaiju in the film. :D
Spoiler Spoiler:

I really want a figure of the crocodile one and Otachi but make Otachi in 18 inch scale.

Otachi is absolutely amazing in the movie!
Would make for a badass figure if they make him with all the features he displays in the movie! :rock!

Spoiler Spoiler:

He's such a great looking Kaiju.

i picked up Crimson Typhoon and Gipsy Danger last night. I want the rest of the Jaegers: Cherno Alpha, Striker Eureka, Coyote Tango

Well, if the line does well there could be more. I'm pretty happy with 2 Kaiju. I'm more sad the third figure is a Gypsy variant, thought not terribly surprised. Hopefully it looks cool.

Without spoilers, is the secret Kaiju based off something that exists? Or is it just something unique?

NECA pac rim series 2 revealed....
https://www.figures.com/forums/news/34022-necas-pacific-rim-series-2-lineup-revealed.html
"Pacific Rim Series 2 will consist of the Australian Jaeger Striker Eureka, the USA's Gipsy Danger - this time Battle Damaged and packing wrist chainblades, and a new Kaiju for them to battle: the ape-like Leatherback. I saw a painted prototype of this beast during my tour and I must say it's massive - plenty of bang for your buck. Stay tuned for our San Diego Comic-Con coverage for a full reveal of this series."-JeffSaylor/figures.com

very happy bout a new ver of gipsy with the chainswords :cool: suuuure another jaeger or kaiju would have been great but cmon we need those chanswords for gipsy and no way neca would drop a accessory pack so...

Last edited:
Back