Prop NECA Gremlins 2 Stunt Puppet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My green one shipped from urban-collector today. I didn't realize it was only 188.99 plus 5.99 shipping when I preordered. For some reason I thought it was more...

Weird how EE upped their price $60. The brown one used to be $169.

I ordered the Brown one from EE when it was 179.00, the next day it was 229.00.

Ordered my green from BBTS and its already shipped to me.

M2mZj.jpg

Well I definitely like this one more. I love the colors. It's a keeper.

I will say it's just as sloppily done as the brown one. The eyes need touched up where the yellow runs into the black, and there are paint smears here and there that need fixed. But I don't think it's anything I can't handle. I just need to find some REALLY glossy paint...this thing looks wet.

I like the green one also, think I will have to get one to go with the brown one.

I like the green one also, think I will have to get one to go with the brown one.

If you like the brown one, I'm pretty sure you'll be happy with this. When I first saw it I was happy. I can't say the same about the brown one, though. The one I had anyway disappointed me. Maybe I just got got a lemon.

Now if someone can manufacture something that looks like this, my Gremlins collection will be complete:

gremlin.jpg

I've yet to see a life-size original Gremlin. It doesn't have to be cast from an original prop. Just make one that looks original. If I had the skills I'd do it myself.

Thanks for the pic! I'll stick with the brown one. Don't like the paint apps on the face of the green one at all. Pretty heavy handed. Looks like he's wearing makeup.

Choopie that's exactly how I felt about the brown one. The one I had anyway looked like it had too much bright orange on its face. Plus the teeth were kind of messed up. It looked like a bad cast.

The green one looks much better in person to me. The colors blend better than as appears in the pic..flash doesn't flatter much in this hobby. I could also make around $100 on eBay right now but I think I'll keep it. :)

I picked up my Green Stunt Puppet this weekend from UNMASKED in Millburn, NJ. Cool shop, if you're local you should def stop by and check them out!

The Green Stunt puppet is pretty sweet, about even with the Brown Puppet. Aside from the color paints apps are similar, far from ideal. But we've all seen what these babies look like with professional finishing = NOT TO BE MISSED!

Glad to hear folks are liking the green one. I wonder if this is a one and done with NECA, or if they have plans to produce more. A line of Gremlins and Mogwais would be a pretty sweet collection.

I would like to see more, but from the first film. So far I think Medicom is the only company that got Gizmo close to the film version. And they charged an arm and a leg for it.

Thanks for posting that! Awesome! I also read on Twitter that NECA may do the Brain Gremlin next if Greta sells out.

Thanks for posting that! Awesome! I also read on Twitter that NECA may do the Brain Gremlin next if Greta sells out.

Crud, did not plan on picking up Greta, but if it will support Brain getting a release, might have to reconsider.

man, all of my money is going to Neca!! Another addition to my ever growing gremlins collection! As for Brain, i hope its a new sculpt, i would be disappointed if they just dressed up the existing brown gremlins prop and slapped some glasses on him....

That thing is hideous. Does it have breasts? Since Gremlins reproduce via water and come out basically full grown, they'd have no need to produce milk. I know I'm thinking way too hard about this...

I'm still hoping for something from Gremlins 1. Looks like I need to take some classes and make it myself.

From NECA:

…And boy, is she beautiful. Our latest Gremlins stunt puppet prop replica has the honor of being the only female Gremlin ever to appear in either of the movies. That’s right folks, it’s Greta.

I'm pretty sure there was at least one female Gremlin in the bar scene in the first movie. Unless it was in drag.

The brown one is back in stock at BBTS. They raised the price to $206.99.

I'm sure that Greta will be just as expensive, if not more when it goes up pre-order. Not happy about the price increases. Thinking about just sticking with just the brown version I have and being happy with the one...unless they do a few Gremlins or Mogwais from the original film.

Back