NECA ET Replica Stunt Puppet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine also has many imperfections, but I think they all do. I've already heavily modified mine. I shortened the neck and cut off the arms from the elbows down... so I can tell you first hand that this is not a foam rubber puppet. It is made with rigid foam and basically has a latex rubber skin, almost like a full body Halloween mask. From a distance... it's a great item. Up close... not so great, but I'm glad... because if he was any better, I would never have the guts to butcher mine. :)

Mine also has many imperfections, but I think they all do. I've already heavily modified mine. I shortened the neck and cut off the arms from the elbows down... so I can tell you first hand that this is not a foam rubber puppet. It is made with rigid foam and basically has a latex rubber skin, almost like a full body Halloween mask. From a distance... it's a great item. Up close... not so great, but I'm glad... because if he was any better, I would never have the guts to butcher mine. :)

How thick is the skin layer? Also does this thing have an inner skeleton or is it one solid mass?

Hope you can post pictures of your modified ET...im so eager to see the outcome of what you have done...thanks...

Im still waiting for mine.. ( UK )
and thanks for sharing pictures, I`m thinking as well to mod the puppet and a good paint job.. any recommendation what paint should i use?
thanks

CANT WAIT TO HAVE MINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

How thick is the skin layer? Also does this thing have an inner skeleton or is it one solid mass?

The skin layer is about as thick as a latex Halloween mask. I only altered his arms and neck so, I don't know what is inside the torso.

I always love catching up on this thread!! :rotfl

Early Halloween Greetings from my E.T.....

DSC_4109.jpg

Received mine last Friday and love it! I still have to find a place to display him so he sits in his box for right now...

UK distributor has not received any stock yet if i hear any thing il let you know.

where did you get that info?
i haven't received any update from them..

had to ring them because some one cloned my credit card and i had to give them my new card number as preorderd with the other that was about 3 weeks ago then yersterday i got a letter from them to say they can no longer take card numbers over the phone so when i rang yesterday to see if my new number was safe for my preorder i asked about the e.t and that was when i was told ,she said they where in the going to be sending out emails soon .i dont have the email yet but that is what i was told

Well that's annoying. What's the reason for them being so late compared to the rest of the world?

Back