NECA ET Replica Stunt Puppet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Hello
I am writing to advise you of a delay on this item.
The suppliers have just advised that this is now expected to arrive late December 2013. All dates given are estimated and subject to change.
As soon as we receive stock we will process and despatch your order.
I apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Kind Regards
Mia"

Looks like... can be a xmas present then . . .. ..

the email just come in
E.T STUNT PUPPET PROP REPLICA:
Hello
The suppliers have just advised that this is now expected to arrive late December 2013. All dates given are estimated and subject to change.
Kind Regards
Mia

"Hello
Kind Regards
Mia"

Looks like... can be a xmas present then . . .. ..

Nooo! So sorry guys! I promise it will be worth it in the end! It is better to wait it out than to pay for epic amounts of shipping overseas.

Nooo! So sorry guys! I promise it will be worth it in the end! It is better to wait it out than to pay for epic amounts of shipping overseas.

Yeah, I agree, the wait is well worth it. I've learned from my E.T. to relax and just watch some tv; it get here when it will get here.

Price of E.T.: 300.00 with shipping
Scaring my wife with him every other week: Priceless.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey guys and Gals,
If anyone still wants to get this at great price Altered Ego Comics has him for 199.00! Here is the link: https://www.alteregocomics.com/neca-lifesize-et.html . You will not get him cheaper than that and he is in stock. Interesting, their initial page says 249.99 but when you click to the item it shows a price of 199.99. Not sure if it is a misprint but I hope they honor that price for those that buy it. Anyways, thought I'd share. :1-1:

Happy collecting!

Last edited:
Hey guys and Gals,
If anyone still wants to get this at great price Altered Ego Comics has him for 199.00! Here is the link: https://www.alteregocomics.com/neca-lifesize-et.html . You will not get him cheaper than that and he is in stock. Interesting, their initial page says 249.99 but when you click to the item it shows a price of 199.99. Not sure if it is a misprint but I hope they honor that price for those that buy it. Anyways, thought I'd share. :1-1:

Happy collecting!

Thats a sweet deal. How bad is shipping?

I was at a local toy shop and they had the Neca ET on display. I asked how much it was and they said it was sold. I asked for what it went for. Some sucker bought it for $500!

Talk about not doing proper research!

FYE stores are carrying these now. I walked into my local store the other night and there he was. They wanted $299.99, yuck! I was still in awe. The wife frowned upon the idea of owning one. :eek:

I was at a local toy shop and they had the Neca ET on display. I asked how much it was and they said it was sold. I asked for what it went for. Some sucker bought it for $500!

Talk about not doing proper research!

That is why you find inflated prices on EBay on this one because someone will buy it without trying to find the best deal. Oh well, collecting is expensive enough I make it my job to find what I want at the best prices.

FYE stores are carrying these now. I walked into my local store the other night and there he was. They wanted $299.99, yuck! I was still in awe. The wife frowned upon the idea of owning one. :eek:

300... That is average although I found it a couple a weeks ago for 250.00 and I shared that link in this forum, not sure if it's that price still.

I hear you, my wife is not fond of E.T. ( scared her as Kid) either, I got it anyway and she hates it that I scare her with it.

Well he's finally here. Overall, I'm really chuffed, and can't really complain for the price. A few minor imperfections but nothing too noticeable. One thing I must ask everyone else who has him - does yours look down much I.e when stood on level ground, he's not standing up straight? As long as that's normal I'm fine with it. Will just have to display him a bit higher :)

Well he's finally here. Overall, I'm really chuffed, and can't really complain for the price. A few minor imperfections but nothing too noticeable. One thing I must ask everyone else who has him - does yours look down much I.e when stood on level ground, he's not standing up straight? As long as that's normal I'm fine with it. Will just have to display him a bit higher :)

Yes, he does look down a bit. I put little pieces of flat Styrofoam under his toes to prop him up some.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Agreed! I propped little cardboard wedges under his feet so I could enjoy his full face a little better.

My E.T. is in the X-mas spirit just chillin' with my reindeers.

IMG_20131212_233112_456.jpg~original

Back