NECA ET Replica Stunt Puppet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooooo thanks for the comparison pics!

He finally has tracking info! Hopefully he will be here next Wednesday!! :yess:

I was asked what I would be displaying him with and I'm not sure he needs anything....I think I will definitely be dressing him up in a sheet for Halloween but I don't think he needs much else. I can't decide where to put him though.

I think he's gonna creep the heck out of my mum if she comes to visit! :rotfl

Any tips on keeping his body in good shape? I assume the usual things like no sun, no heat but as for dusting, does the dust get "stuck" to him because of the texture?

Got my tracking number the other day for this thing. I am looking forward to getting it... have big plans for my E.T.
:)

Hello everyone! To answer a few questions posted. Yes, he is very well built and solid, however, there is a some concern around the neck area as there appears to be some minor cracking from the neck joint due to the stress caused by his heavy head; hopefully this will not be a problem in the long run.

Next, he does not appear to attract dust and dirt so light dusting with an air spray is all I will be doing and, of course, keep him away from the sun to avoid discoloration and/or weakening of the latex. Congrats on all who will be getting this :exactly:

LOL, my wife is freaked out by it, especially at night since it is located by a room that you have to pass by before going to bed :rotfl

I will be getting him an old Speak and Spell (EBay) and a flannel shirt, no Reece's pieces as my dog may eat them by accident. This is just one figure that you can definitely have fun with displaying, just too bad he is not posable.

Last edited:
The eventual stress caused be the weight on the head is a concern for sure. As well as the body weight stressing on the feet. I imagine they didn't put a skeletal frame inside it.

Yes, that's the concern I have. But saying that, I'm sure if anything did arise in the future, you could quite easily fix any cracks. There's plenty of stuff out there for that type of thing and people with the know-how to do these things :)

The pics you've posted have only made me more excited. Yes the finger paint looks bad, but as an overall collectable, at the price it is, it's worth it and then some. They've got the face so right. He just looks so lovely :D

Yes, that's the concern I have. But saying that, I'm sure if anything did arise in the future, you could quite easily fix any cracks. There's plenty of stuff out there for that type of thing and people with the know-how to do these things :)

The pics you've posted have only made me more excited. Yes the finger paint looks bad, but as an overall collectable, at the price it is, it's worth it and then some. They've got the face so right. He just looks so lovely :D

I agree. The cracks could be sealed with some stuff from your local Home Depot to keep its integrity other than that this thing is very cool!

In the movie it was a shirt of Elliot's that he wore while getting drunk right? So maybe a kids t shirt?
Will have to get some screen grabs and go shopping.
Thanks for the pics!

In the movie it was a shirt of Elliot's that he wore while getting drunk right? So maybe a kids t shirt?
Will have to get some screen grabs and go shopping.
Thanks for the pics!

It was a blue flannel shirt

ha5edy7a.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sure this will crack over time if it's made of foam latex. Any cracks that do appear, I will seal by using any number of products found at home centers. Then it'll be just a matter of repainting it. Shouldn't be too hard... a few different shades of brown and appropriate colors for the eyes. I was actually thinking of repainting the eyes right off the bat since the paint apps that NECA used seems rushed. Then go over it with a few coats of something SUPER glossy.

I really do like seeing all of the pictures of him popping up on here and elsewhere. It really is a fun piece. The price point is amazing for a product of this caliber.

I saw it in a comic book store today for $400. Quite the markup lol

i just received my NECA ET STUNT REPLICA last week and i found it so wonderful and great addition to my collections...there are just some minor problems most specially when it comes to the painting in his finger as well as to his nose...it seems that NECA used another tone of color or shade with his nose as it appears differently in all the shots i had taken with his photos...mine is 387 out of 3350...

I like alter ego. For me the shipping is $50 from there. At big bad toy store its $25. My hope is it turns up on amazon prime haha.

Same here, BBTS it was going to be 20 but I couldn't wait since they were still in pre-order status for orders and Alter had it in stock now. I've also been checking Amazon and so far no listing for E.T. Well, hopefully you get yours soon. I need to get one of those Speak and Spells on EBay, it looks like on the average they are going from 40-60 bucks.

Take care! :wave

Same here, BBTS it was going to be 20 but I couldn't wait since they were still in pre-order status for orders and Alter had it in stock now. I've also been checking Amazon and so far no listing for E.T. Well, hopefully you get yours soon. I need to get one of those Speak and Spells on EBay, it looks like on the average they are going from 40-60 bucks.

Take care! :wave

I am curious as to why all the ebay prices are $350+. It isn't like its not available elsewhere for retail cost.

Back