NECA ET Replica Stunt Puppet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's here! Here are pictures! :yess: Any questions ask away.

My review of this piece is one of love and hate, honestly. The puppet (not really) is a wonderful piece only to be appreciated once in your home and displayed. Details are nice and if you got the Gremlins puppet from Neca you are looking at the same level of craftsmanship, which is good and bad. I don't understand why Neca doesn't get it and put some time in the painting department, I know they say its hand painted but hand painted to me means careful and really detailed painting, I guess it means something very different for Neca. The puppet in some parts of it are just sloppy like a 5th grader painted, what a shame for such a masterpiece of a mold. Long story short, I don't regret buying it at all and for 250 minus shipping for such a movie icon it is worth it.

Mine is 651 out 3350 so they are making less than the 4000 that some suspected they were making. :wave

Happy collecting!

Pictures number 2 face close up.

Take a photo of it among other collectables to show its scale! My preorder converted on Big Bad Toy Store. I cancelled in a panic because I cant afford it until next month. I am still debating it from a size standpoint.

Take a photo of it among other collectables to show its scale! My preorder converted on Big Bad Toy Store. I cancelled in a panic because I cant afford it until next month. I am still debating it from a size standpoint.

Here you go! Very nice size, here is E.T. Next to an IKea detolf case.

Here he is with a Hot toys 12" Superman figure. As you can see he is rather large.

And lastly here he is with a Sideshow Collectibles Premium Format Cobra Commander statue, typically these are around 22-25" in size and he towers over it.

Thanks for your question and I hope you do get him.

Ehollywood and Vortex, I think you will be happy with your purchase even with its imperfections. He really does look great in a room :clap

Sincerely,

Max Power

These pictures really do sell it. It takes up a lot of space but not a lot of space when it is on a floor. I am a big fan.

I liked the gremlins, but not enough to jump on them. ET is much more iconic... and less scary to the wife :lol

Last edited:
Back