NECA - ED-209

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those wire details on the arms look sloppy and at a 10inch scale. At at 10inch scale the details should be easier to do not look worse.
I'm just sticking with my HT version, thats going to be a boss!

Am I the only one who got a leg 1/2 an inch longer than the other lol?

Im going to be the one to ask the dumb question, are the legs leveled equally? They are adjustable (or they rise up and down), hope its not the case of one really being longer then the other.

Pete

Those wire details on the arms look sloppy and at a 10inch scale. At at 10inch scale the details should be easier to do not look worse.
I'm just sticking with my HT version, thats going to be a boss!

Actually the wires on the arms are pretty nice.. but I have to admit the wires on the FEET could be better in some places..
I'm pretty happy to have My NECA Ed-209. But I'm still exited to see vids of the new HT Ed-209.. just cuz.. you know.. More Ed is awesome.

in this picture is looks like Robocop is targteting the picture of Arnold on the spine of the Kindergarten Cop DVD.

Ed-209 looks fantastic.

How is the PQ on the new Robocop blu-ray? the PQ on all the other Robocop BRs were meh.
I thought it looked pretty good. I mainly bought it for the special features.

Oh forgot to ask, now that I have to get a Robo to go along with my new ED (don't you just hate it lol). Which Neca Robo version should I get? BD, spring loaded, standard, sorry ToysR'us Im not buying your residual stock of glow in the dark Robo's?

Thanks guys.
I love the spring loaded Robocop. I didn't get the battle damage one. It looked like he had poo stains all over him. lol

Seems like it. Post a pic of it.

Just got my ED-209 and he is OUTSTANDING! I couldn't be happier with him. Maybe it's because I've never owned a Hot Toys or anything "top of the line" but this thing is a masterpiece in my eyes. If you, like myself, are generally ok with most NECA releases (and please bear in mind that I've had to completely repaint some of their more expensive items because they looked like pleated pants out of the box), then you're gonna be pretty happy with this one. Also, the sound it better than I've read as well. Sounds kind of tinny or muffled at first but then I stuck the speaker up to my ear and it became much clearer. Grail toy! :D

Sad News for Robocop 2 Baddie:(

qu8aheju.jpg

I don't think that sounds right. There not hand crafted, it's molded as the same piece every time. I read your pass post and u sounded smart enough to not be stupid and there level. Post some pics of the defect , I would love to see the ed

As per request..

To show the legs are even in height:

j5iyKpd.jpg

To show the difference in length:

FjwhGjb.jpg

As per request..

j5iyKpd.jpg

FjwhGjb.jpg

Oh yeah I have the same problem I think. I found out how to fix that but its kind of hard to explain... I'm going to try to release a review HOPEFULLY tomorrow and I sorta show how to fix that.

OH WAIT A MINUTE. are YOU talking about the whole leg in general? or are you talking about the Extending function? (not extending all the way down?)

Obviously I can't see it in person, but yeah, it looks like the one leg just might not be extending down all the way.

NO amount of futzing works. After looking at it once more, I realize now that one of the feet seems slightly crooked. This may be part of the problem as well. I'm going to try heating the foot up and straightening it out.

As per request..

j5iyKpd.jpg

FjwhGjb.jpg

Most people do not know that he has a swivel at the leg where the extender area meets the upper thigh part. Could it be that its just not straightened out for you on yours? Try swiveling it and seeing if it evens out. The pics look a little like one leg is turned a little bit.

edit: oops nevermind. didnt see the pics above.

Back