NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I like my italian greyhounds all xenomorphed-up. :lol

So, I wonder what Aliens they are gonna make next... AvP?

All these new reveals are awesome!
I'd still love some aliens accessories though. An egg, face hugger, chest burster, auto sentry gun....

Yeah, they said we would eventually get eggs, chestbursters and facehuggers. I wonder what they are waiting for...

I know I like my italian greyhounds all xenomorphed-up. :lol

So, I wonder what Aliens they are gonna make next... AvP?

That would be my guess. They seem to have a lot planned so by the time they need new Aliens the AvP Predators should be out.

A photo from their twitter to show the scale of the Powerloader. Can’t wait for the big announcement!

Bgt4v7BCYAEx8wF.jpg

It's the alien from Alien 3. It came out of a dog in the original cut of the movie, so it has different features than the aliens from the first two films.

Alright, thanks. I've only seen A3 once when it opened and was a disappointed but maybe I'll give it another go.

Maybe they plan to do the translucent concept Alien? they’ve done concept Mogwai and are releasing a concept Kaiju?

That or one harpooned by Ripley! :idea

I was thinking it will be the same figure that is out now, just with the lips in a different snarling position.

They might do the tranlucent Alien for SDCC.

So what about the Dana figure released by Mattel in Ghostbusters? Was the scuplt so lousy that it can't legally be considered a Sigourney Weaver figure? Or was she cool with that one cause it's not violent?

Aye, the Assembly cut at least gives a far better idea of what Fincher was aiming for, than the horribly compromised theatrical release.

Yeah. Just watched it last week for the first time in HD and in D-Box motion coding. It was actually... great and better than I remember. My confidential secretary had never seen either version, but she certainly liked this viewing.

Shiz is getting real with this license. Wish I had, like... any money.

I know it's an annoying inevitability that we always want more, but if the Weaver rights herald some great Ripley figures, I'm seriously hoping Neca will blow the dust off their Terminator license and do a Sarah Connor or two. The world needs more kick *** females in figure form.

Is that the same edition that's included in the Alien Quadrilogy set?

Not sure tbh - I've got the blu-ray Anthology, but I think the content is basically the same as the Quadrilogy? I assume the Alien 3 workprint wasn't been updated from one to the other.

It received a new master and actors Charles Dance and Lance Henriksen re-recorded lines to fix the bad quality audio from the dvd version. The last disc of the Anthology has new featurettes not included on the Quad set, as well as tons of interview and behind the scenes snippets from all four films. It's a significantly different and better set.

Not sure tbh - I've got the blu-ray Anthology, but I think the content is basically the same as the Quadrilogy? I assume the Alien 3 workprint wasn't been updated from one to the other.

Yeah I meant the Anthology and not the old Quadrilogy set. I bought the Anthology when it hit Blu ray but I haven't been able to watch all the Extras just the Director's Cut or Special Editions of all the Movies.

Back