NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to NECA for this huge accomplishment!!!! We will soon have a NECA scaled ALIEN Queen vs. Ripley Powerloader...been a long time coming.

Now NECA - If you can get Sigourney to agree, you can get the rest to sign off. Just awesome!

Awesome. All of those things are awesome :clap Bit of a shame we don't get to see Ripley this week, but never mind - it's confirmed, and they kick things off with Alien. That's what I wanted to hear.

I think we might still see Ripley via EW...

Was just about to ask that. Have they agreed to release her figures without guns? With guns would be preferred of course but if I have to borrow guns off other figures for her I'm fine with that.

They could always do an accessory pack kinda like the predator skulls, but I imagine they probably want to toe the line as much as they can after coming this far

I hope Randy gives me a cookie for breaking the news before any major media outlets. :)

Sacramento Bee just ran with the press release, no photos though.

I think this really could turn Hot Toys attention back on the alien franchise now that her likeness is apparently gettable.

Hope so their human characters have been looking pretty awesome. Would love to see a Sideshow premium format too but I’ll savour this for now :yess:

Now for the love of god get the alien line into a decent factory please NECA. And switch to whatever method of skin recreation you made Dutch with. Then rerelease Hicks and Hudson that way too to get consistency across the entire line. Don't get Sigourney Weaver's likeness at long last and waste it on flimsy, poorly painted, scratchable plastic. Many of my marines so far came pre-scratched out of the box.

Last edited:
Now for the love of god get the alien line into a decent factory please NECA. And switch to whatever method of skin recreation you made Dutch with. Then rerelease Hicks and Hudson that way too to get consistency across the entire line. Don't get SW likeness at long last and waste it on flimsy, poorly painted, scratchable plastic. Many of my marines so far came pre-scratched out of the box.

Totally agree. I sold off Hudson and hicks not long after release as I couldn't be bothered with the paint flakes, warped limbs and the induced panic everytime I moved one of the joints.

It's weird that rambo which I love but I can't imagine sells as well gets the 5* star treatment over this line, took the survival one out of the box the other day and he just has so much more sturdiness and heft to him

Here is my custom alien with resculpted cheeks and repainted body:

I think this figure has the potential but new bodie is real crap. Alien can barely stand even on a smooth surface. Besides, old alien body looked more like Bolaji`s costume. Also, new material is crap too - casting quality is terrible. However i like Alien`s new head. I wonder if it can be put on the old body.

:goodpost:
:clap

Love it!

Was just about to ask that. Have they agreed to release her figures without guns? With guns would be preferred of course but if I have to borrow guns off other figures for her I'm fine with that.

I brought the guns thing to Neca some time ago and they said the difficulty with Weaver wasn't about that. It's still possible she's stipulated that in whatever deal she signed off on though.

As you said though, in light of this massive nerdy breakthrough, I don't think anyone is going to mind borrowing from other figures, and there's plenty of opportunities for Neca to pack them in with someone.

Back