NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't be bothered with Hot Toys Alien/Aliens figures.

All I "need" is Battle Damaged Murphy, Returns Batman, Penguin and Catwoman, the 1/6 Endo and a possible Kyle Reese. Then I'm done. This Police Shootout T-800 has been a revelation.

I couldn't be bothered with Hot Toys Alien/Aliens figures.

All I "need" is Battle Damaged Murphy, Returns Batman, Penguin and Catwoman, the 1/6 Endo and a possible Kyle Reese. Then I'm done. This Police Shootout T-800 has been a revelation.

Well just Aliens. The USCM gear is cool and warrants high-end treatment at today's standards, and particularly if they got the actor likeness rights this time. I just know if they were shown I wouldn't be able to resist them so I won't kid myself otherwise.

Art Asylum just revealed their Alien and Aliens minimates. Definitely collecting all of those, can't believe that Newt :)lol). Their Terminator line was one of my favorites. Pity Dr. Silberman and the chrome T-1000 were cancelled.

It's the production paint that will break the likeness. NECA will do fine with the sculpt.

If Ripley is on the way I guess I do have to buy the powerloader then.......damn. :lol

From NECA's twitter: "Oh man if you did an homage to the Alien VS. Predator 2 pack, that would be amazing!”

NECA: Wouldn't it?

I have a feeling we may see this as the toys r us exclusive for this year.

Oh please be this:

asevu4yr.jpg

Hence the flame thrower we saw. Along with jonsey too with his carry case! Please god! Ummfffffff

Bri

Seconded! There's two figures I've forever heard would "never" happen, due to licence issues; an official Alien Ripley, and an official Deckard. Patience is a virtue. Now it'll just be one of those I'm still holding out to see someone get done :)

Yeah, still really stoked to see their version of the Alien Queen too - tho given what we know about why that's been pushed back, happy to forget about it for now & wait. Plenty hyped just for the Alien figures instead!

It's almost enough to make me forget that neither NECA or Hot Toys have come thru with their Prometheus Shaw figures. Almost.:gah: :horse

They said BIG ANNOUNCEMENT COMING SOON on their webpage.

As much a I love Harry Dean Stanton I don't think Brett would be a BIG announcement. I guess its Ripley, now that we know NECA has Ripley's likeness rights.

Back