NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reading some of their tweets it sounds like the production Queen will be on display at NYCC

Neca : "Rundown of debuts. 2 new Godzilla. Classic Apes Series 3, "lost" figure we thought would never happen, production Queen & Blade Fighter"

Looking forward to Tomorrow.
Idle thinking, but if the Isolation game goes well, anyone think we'll see Figures at some stage?...

It's the same one they were showing in SDCC. One would hope that something would be fixed between now and production...but don't count on it.

Thoughts??

be8y7ezu.jpg

Seems to be the eyes throwing it off to me. Stallone eyes or, in combination with the hair, Bob Geldof eyes.

But y'know, screw it, not like a good likeness would necessarily survive mass-production paint apps anyway.

Prototype, Toyfair/SDCC:
NECA_Dog_Alien_zpsf4fc9cfb.jpg

Production Sample, NYCC:
NYCC-2014-NECA-Aliens-007_zps78ce11ba.jpg

Disappointed in the dolphin nosed dome, lips, teeth, and that tongue kinda looks like splooge to me.

I don't think the likeness is that bad for a 1/12 action figure. Besides the real problem you're going to have is potential shoddy paint applications and the occasional 'surprise' deformed leg... :wink1:

Back