NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Lord! Just read Toywiz's returns policy on NECA products: "Due to the fragile nature of NECA Collectibles we cannot accept returns on opened product. We inspect each figure before sending it out, but sometimes figures can be damaged in transit. Please make sure to inspect your figure for damages before opening it. Thank you!"

Good Lord! Just read Toywiz's returns policy on NECA products: "Due to the fragile nature of NECA Collectibles we cannot accept returns on opened product. We inspect each figure before sending it out, but sometimes figures can be damaged in transit. Please make sure to inspect your figure for damages before opening it. Thank you!"

:rotfl

I think it was four years ago when NECA put out the original ALIEN figure. I picked it up at a collectable store for $14.99. Yesterday I saw the updated version at TRU retailing for $24.95. Even NECA figure prices are becoming ridiculously expensive.
I ended picking up a Gorilla Soldier figure but the price of $24.95 ($27 and change with tax) = almost $30 is climbing very high. I know that the price might be out of Neca’s hand but it is making it difficult to pull the money out of mine!!

That's harsh. Not one of the many T-1000s I bought looked like they were on the cusp of breaking when they were inside the unopened box. I guess only buy NECA from Toywiz if your a MOC collector.

I think it was four years ago when NECA put out the original ALIEN figure. I picked it up at a collectable store for $14.99. Yesterday I saw the updated version at TRU retailing for $24.95. Even NECA figure prices are becoming ridiculously expensive.
I ended picking up a Gorilla Soldier figure but the price of $24.95 ($27 and change with tax) = almost $30 is climbing very high. I know that the price might be out of Neca’s hand but it is making it difficult to pull the money out of mine!!

Is that a toys r us in Beverly hills? All my alien figures were 16.99 to 17.99 here in Florida and Godzilla .

I just checked eBay , for a series is 64.99 plus free shipping. And that's 3 figures. So...... Confused on the price tag for you. Not trying to give you a hard time but 20 is a still a good buy.
Without the problems though they have

Most of the NECA figures are 16.99 to 19.99 at TRU here in Los Angeles. There are a few more limited ones that go for $24.99, but it's not the norm (Half Life Gordon Freeman & the 8 bit versions of figures for example).

All the aliens and preds I've found at TRU were 16.99, I think SRP at TRU is higher on everything in Canada unfortunately. Sucks, I feel for you guys!

That's what I thought , the rates are the same in Florida . Canada has a higher min wage is the difference .
But I will agree with the wanky joints it should be cheaper or stand by there product. I like the figures so I may defend them alittle.
They are giving use a dream line up imo

What happen to Tankman ?

I think around when the 1/4 jungle came out he was told to not post. I think, he meant well but they are like the secret service with there updates.
The queen got few up dates. They should be teasing the hell out of her , that's sounded dirty funny funny

Back