NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe our general min. wage is about $10.25 per hour. Vancouver is beautiful but a very expensive city.

8.00 per hour here, so they maybe why. I do agree that for the price we pay they should be perfect. But like hot toys there is only one company really taking on the line. So I am happy for this chance. I mean a queen with all the poseable trim, too sweet

Hopefully, the NECA Queen doesn't turn out like the HT ED-209.

Not possible, the rubber hot toys keeps experimenting with is a totally different worry. I am worried about warped limps and sticky paint apps. I love that new figure smell but neca has that new wet paint smell. Funny but true

Not possible, the rubber hot toys keeps experimenting with is a totally different worry. I am worried about warped limps and sticky paint apps. I love that new figure smell but neca has that new wet paint smell. Funny but true

That's what I meant, QC issues, just different types of QC issues. I worry about breakages in-box and sloppy paint work.

Back