NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not complaining. I just want her now. I know I will never own one of the Winston sculpt versions so am happy we getting something slightly bigger then halycon one.

Well I guess I'm the only one who was disappointed with the final product :p

I guess I was being overly sensitive about the minor changes that went through.

It's still a good looking figure regardless if you aren't too picky like me. (although I wont be getting it due to the issues I have stated above)

Well I guess I'm the only one who was disappointed with the final product :p

I guess I was being overly sensitive about the minor changes that went through.

It's still a good looking figure regardless if you aren't too picky like me. (although I wont be getting it due to the issues I have stated above)
It's a free forum discussion, you can have gripes. If people didn't this thread would be 10 pages long. It's seems over the top sometimes and hard to enjoy the figures if it's page after page of tweeking. I don't think it's easy to resculpt a piece like this. She may need repaint is the only neca problem

Thoughts??

be8y7ezu.jpg

For a 6" figure that looks pretty great to me. Hope she comes with Jones.

Didn't they absolutely positively nail Shaw from Prometheus? And also bear in mind that they sculpt these things in a larger size and then shrink them don't they? So with those points in mind it's less excusable that the Ripley sculpt is off but, as I said before, the mass production paint apps often ruin good sculpts anyway so it probably won't matter in the end.

Too bad the factory that did Aliens for them made the camo pattern on the marines look like puke. Word from Randy is that Aliens has now moved to a different factory.

For those that don’t do twitter here are some recent tweets from Neca on their Alien line…

: The Queen will have a 1/2 window box. Apparently we will see it soon.

: Series 3 is set for November and series 4 will be out in January.

: Series 4 is Dallas and the 2 Ripley figures displayed at NYCC

: Series 5 will include 86 Ripley and 2 more. Assuming 2 unannounced figures.

: they have planned through to series 6 going off of a reply asking for a Newborn figure (Still bottom of their list)

For those that don’t do twitter here are some recent tweets from Neca on their Alien line…

: The Queen will have a 1/2 window box. Apparently we will see it soon.

: Series 3 is set for November and series 4 will be out in January.

: Series 4 is Dallas and the 2 Ripley figures displayed at NYCC

: Series 5 will include 86 Ripley and 2 more. Assuming 2 unannounced figures.

: they have planned through to series 6 going off of a reply asking for a Newborn figure (Still bottom of their list)
thanks, good news about the box.

Back