NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When is the $#&%ing Dog Alien coming out?!?! I want 2 at least! Not really a question, more of a reaction after seeing the amazing photo of the Dog Alien.....can't get here soon enough! I also want the Queen, but I have always had a thing for the Dog Aliens design. And Neca looks like they have nailed it. Really hope Neca announces an A3 Ripley and I would also buy Dillon, but that is kinda doubtful.

When is the $#&%ing Dog Alien coming out?!?! I want 2 at least! Not really a question, more of a reaction after seeing the amazing photo of the Dog Alien.....can't get here soon enough! I also want the Queen, but I have always had a thing for the Dog Aliens design. And Neca looks like they have nailed it. Really hope Neca announces an A3 Ripley and I would also buy Dillon, but that is kinda doubtful.

Neca updated the release dates at SDCC to say series 3 (the dog, bishop, kane) will be out in October. This was pushed back once already from July...so maybe it sticks?

I hope... I also hope the alien warrior from Aliens in this scale.

That would be gread. But I hope they change their factory techniques for this. They must have a airbrush color sheme like on the old Alien Warrior figures.
Further, I hope they make a 1/4 Wolf and a closed mouth City Hunter.

I forget that you post in this section^ So used to seeing you in the movie threads for the most part.

:lol I rarely post in this thread, I don't have a single Neca Alien, Dog Alien will be my 1st, I'm gonna get the big chap too, I had the 1st version but it broke all over.

And the Queen obviously.

I collect mostly Neca predators.

Figures, no news or in package pics is a bad sign. I can wait for a perfect figure, but she will have something's we will not like.
This is my next big purchase, I want two . I don't think we will get this chance again for a while. Plus the series 3 will be close to the release

Quite a delay for this. We'll be years collecting this line.

No ****. They were initially slated for back in July, right? I imagine November will turn into December, just as October turned to November, August to October, July to August...

Last edited:
Back