NECA 1/4 Superman man Of Steel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
481016_631244453568471_74615395_n.jpg

NECA-Quarter-Scale-Man-of-Steel-Superman-2.jpg

I wouldn't say this is blue steel at all it look a little bit softer. Its probably le Tigre

The problem is the head sculpt. I can't believe they'd even show picture's of that monstrosity. Henry Cavill is a handsome fella, that's why I think a lot of companies are going to have problems getting his likeness just right.

Exactly. Same reason why I will be saving lots of $$ too. :yess:

Why isn't NECA getting blasted for this?

The sculpt looks like Cavill's retarded cousin. The body proportions are horrible. And the paint is way off. :dunno

I guess I'm just shocked they would even show pictures of that thing.

Have you seen their facebook post? All the comments for that photo are negative. :lol

I hope they do something about it.

Yeah hope it gets tweaked. At least the portrait. If it is supposed to be a movie Supes would be nice if it actually looked like him. I don't have an issue with the rest really.

For a $80 1/4 scale figure it looks fine and don't think the other guyz will be bringing out a 1/4 scale anytime soon.As for how the features look,the sculpt looks accurate it's just the paint app isn't bringing out his face correctly.Either way,it's another 1/4 scale purchase for me!^_^

Along with what everyone has said about it being a proto I also think the photography has something to do withit as well. I remember seeing on NECA's twitter a proto pic unpainted and there was a lot of detail in the head sculpt. As we all know bad photos tend to make even the best of figures not look good.

the prototype, from what we could see, looked pretty good, THIS on the other hand is probably the worst attempt at cavill's likeness out of all the merchandise we've seen thus far (in my opinion). The 6" movie masters Man Of Steel figure looks much much more like Henry Cavill than this does. when I initially seen it I thought neca must have been unable to get the likeness rights. it looks unrecognizable. really surprised at just how bad this actually looks. easy pass for me, unless of course a miracle happens and the final product looks much better.

the prototype, from what we could see, looked pretty good, THIS on the other hand is probably the worst attempt at cavill's likeness out of all the merchandise we've seen thus far (in my opinion). The 6" movie masters Man Of Steel figure looks much much more like Henry Cavill than this does. when I initially seen it I thought neca must have been unable to get the likeness rights. it looks unrecognizable. really surprised at just how bad this actually looks. easy pass for me, unless of course a miracle happens and the final product looks much better.

The 6" Movie masters look terrible. The prototypes of the movie masters looked pretty decent but the actual figures look nothing like it.

The prototype that neca showed looks pretty good but i think the paint application on the face doesn't do the sculpt justice. Hopefully they show more updated pictures of the figure.

I knew that prototype picture wasn't of the actual headsculpt.

Other than the heavily sculpted, strong upper lift that looks fine.

Its much better than the protoype but its still missing something. Maybe with a good paint job it would look good.

Well I for one can't wait! A quality 1/4 scale Superman?!? Holy schnikes!

I will probably pick this up and try resculpting the head. Cheaper than practicing on a Hot Toys figure. I like the body sculpt, even if the colors seem off.

Back