NECA 1/4 Superman man Of Steel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BMkqMrVCAAEvslO.jpg:large

They also posted a close up of the face.

Also someone asked about a Christopher Reeves superman and they said maybe next year.

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/344866653030449153

It looks amazing considering the market NECA works for, sculpt/articulation issue also bothers me on a figure that large, but I guess there's no way around it, being an all plastic fig and for the price, even less.

The head sculpt still looks weird to me. I need to see an up-close painted shot.

Got this on pre-order at BBTS, and have for a while. Hopefully the final thing is worth keeping that pre-order.

looks alot better....but still worried as a poor paintjob (as seen in fully painted pics) would have it looking just like the fully painted proto we have already seen.

I WILL be getting this, cannot wait for this to be my first 1/4 scale figure.

The first fully painted photo had me worried with the likeness but I see it with every new peek. I have high hopes for the paint job.

What's the better solution? With all-plastic figures articulation is going to cut up the design in certain poses. There's no way around it unless the suit is another layer on top of the articulated body, like HT/EB figures.

I think the way they handled it on the AW Batman looks a lot better.

if this turns out good once fully painted I will most definitely be buying it, I'll get two, one to open and one to keep in box. However I am still not convinced, the sculpt looks decent at best, there is only so much you can really tell from an unpainted prototype as to whether its looking good or not. However NECA are taking their time revealing a fully painted shot and I'm just worried it will end up looking like that shocking proto pic we have already seen. to be honest That looked so bad I actually thought NECA did'nt have Cavill's likeness. here's to hoping it turns out great!

3 new pics up on neca's twitter.

Last edited:
I think it looks like utter crap.

Nah, its pretty cool looking. :lol

But 1/4 is lame, especially this type of figure.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

it looks good IMO, probably not as good as it should if I am really honest with myself however, after that awful proto reveal NECA took their time revealing fully painted shots of this figure and I have now pre-ordered the amazing Hot toys one instead. Kept checking Neca's twitter etc for weeks to see if they had revealed it yet and nothing, meanwhile Hot toys' Man of steel piece is selling out everywhere.

The early bird and all that.

Sold out everywhere. :gah:

I want one now. :(

Althought that's definately not Cavill. :lol

But still looks good.

Its still available at corner store comics, gamestop and entertainment earth. I was lucky enough to get it from gamestop with free shipping awhile back but they keep charging my card to check if i have funds.

edit:
Here is the CSC link:
https://www.cornerstorecomics.com/i...ID=1234&ChildCategory_ID=1235&Product_ID=6796

Yeah they sometimes have some of the products disappear. It used to happen when I would check their 1/4 iron man for neca. Not sure why but I linked it just incase it does go missing again.

Last edited:
Back