NECA 1/4 Superman man Of Steel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ditch

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am hoping that NECA release a pic of there 1/4 scale Superman Man Of Steel figure now that the trailer is out.I had to order this blindly when i pre ordered the 1/4 scale Batman figures and i need to see it to see wether i should up my order.

I have pre-ordered stock of this figure from NECA's UK distributor so i know it is genuine.I had to preorder these blind when i preordered 1/4 scale 89 and 66 Batman also the Lone ranger 1/4 scale figures. I just can't understand why we have still not seen any official pictures.

I wish they would show some pics. I want to pre-order him but since there hasn't been any pics I don't know what to expect. Has Neca stated a release date? I tried getting some response from their twitter account but I never get any info.

We probably won't see pics until sometime in May. I believe it was on show at ToyFair but they wouldn't let anyone take pics of it. I've said it in other threads, but I think Warner/DC are keeping some MoS stuff hidden until right before the movie

Last edited:
Anyone who was at TF allowed to comment on the quality? I have him preordered currently but am not sure if I'll end up cancelling and just going with the Hot Toys.

I was told he would be out in May.

A lot of the prototypes NECA showed at Toyfair were pretty rough as they were rushed out. I remember Tankman saying that he was working on the 89 Batman right up until the show.

They have the image posted on the twitter page now.

Hmmmm. Needs a head replacement.

Need to see a better angle but I'm not digging that head. Body looks sweet. Keeping my pre-order until I see the HT version though.

I think its the lip region that kind messes up the pose for me. The face becomes too narrow like hes sucking his cheeks in.

Good but not great. Good deal that its a prototype cause that head and those cheeks and lips just aren't very good.

Last edited:
Another photo (BTS):

vgFECCT.jpg

Back