NECA 1/4 Superman man Of Steel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The headsculpt still looks off. It does look better un-painted which isn't saying much.

Yeah, it's definitely not there yet. Jumbo Movie Masters figure for sure at this point which you guys have mentioned here though that may not be a bad thing. We'll see.

NECA Released this pic on Facebook about an hour ago:

7rcdUpw.jpg

I wished that they had used the same mid torso joint like the one NECA used on Cap cause I'm not feeling this one!I do like the fact that they aren't using the mid cuts at the thighs!Overall,i think it looks GREAT and is a definite buy for me!^_^

Last edited:
Yeah I never understood articulation that completely hucklebucks the sculpt. No matter, I've had mine on pre-order for months! :D

Can't wait for the movie and the NECA fig!

The waist and torso articulation look pretty bad.
Strange since they have a better solution for that.

What's the better solution? With all-plastic figures articulation is going to cut up the design in certain poses. There's no way around it unless the suit is another layer on top of the articulated body, like HT/EB figures.

These companies are so behind. If I was in their HR id expect these to be out in time for the movie. I never understood the delay they have when it comes to things they get months of advancements on since they a licensed by WB and DC early for the most part.

Back